2 young 2 tie the knot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 young 2 tie the knot

Someone close to me is currently struggling with this issue (tittle). We were in the same age and he is dating someone who will reach the age of 40 in about 2 years and that boyfriend of him already want to settle down for good. Totally understandable since he is not that young anymore but my friend on the other doesn't want it yet. Any advice on what he should do? Thanks.

Does your friend loves that man? I understand his hesitation as he is still young but if he is in love with that man, then I think its worth risking.

Comment

I think this is something your friend and his boyfriend need to talk about personally. He should tell his boyfriend how he feels about this settling down thing and maybe they can decide about the future of their relationship.

Comment

How about you Wade? What advice did you give to your friend?

Comment

If your friend is not yet ready then don't push him/her. just tell your friend he/she should do what is the best for them.

Comment

It's pretty obvious that your friend will not take the responsibilities if they forced your friend. he/she should not get in that kind of relationship.

Comment

Working...
            X