He's asexually gay!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's asexually gay!

A previous colleague that I remember is gay, he's out and we're aware that he is also asexual. No bullshit, it is true. In fact, he seems to be the most decent gay, (no offense) that I've encountered in my whole life. So, it's true that there are some people that are not interested in sex or anything romantic at all. So, what can you say about asexual people, most especially if they are asexually gay?

If someone is asexual, let's just respect that. He or she is not interested in anything sexual or anything serious. Well, there is more to life than just hooking up, looking for love. They just have other things in mind and I'm happy for them.

Comment

• SeanDoe
      SeanDoe commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly, if they respect then we might as well resect them. they wanted to stay like that and no one should be pressuring them to 'have fun' if they are not interested at all.

• GirthyGrills
      GirthyGrills commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay, okay, okay. Maybe, there are people who are not that interested with those sex stuffs. Anyway, most people who I know are full of sexual things. Lol.

• Thighler
      Thighler commented
      Editing a comment
      If they are truly asexual, then that must be respected. We do not need to go on any further. How about just quitting after we learn that they are asexuals?

He sure is true to his intentions, for telling other people that he is asexual. For me, I think it's his only way of telling the world that he's clean and not asking to get laid anyway. It's kind of contradicting that he's asexual BUT gay.

Comment

• DurtyDirke
      DurtyDirke commented
      Editing a comment
      I think his intention is quite confusing for me as well, yes he is asexual and how is it possible that he keeps it that way? Is he really sure that he is asexual or is just great at pretending to be one?

• JoJoFlex
      JoJoFlex commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you mean that all gays are very sexual in nature? Well, I think that you are right. Almost all gays are actually sexually active. Dicks, anyone? Lol.

If he's telling that to my face then I would believe him immediately. There's no need to explain his side and I won't be needing it anyway, if he's asexual then okay, but for me, I'm more of a sexual person but it will depend on my mood. No, I am not saying that we should try each other, I respect the fact that he is asexual and there's no chance for me to be with him already.

Comment

• Wade
      Wade commented
      Editing a comment
      So, would you not do any kind of seductive moods to change his asexuality?

• TylerBurden
      TylerBurden commented
      Editing a comment
      But what if I like him so much? I need to have sex with him, so I would do everything in my power to have sex with him. I would need to turn him into a sexual person. Lol.

• TeeRex
      TeeRex commented
      Editing a comment
      Even if he tells me that he is asexual, I won't believe him. I had never seen anyone who is asexual. Really. He could be a rare type of gay. Lol.

There might be a chance that I could change his ways, kidding! Well, I'm sure that there are so many people that have attempted trying to get into his pants but no one succeeded, well, he is quite a challenge. I bet he likes a little bit of challenge, eh?

Comment

• DomeChrome
      DomeChrome commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right and maybe that could have been it! He wants to challenge someone to get in touch with him no matter how long or how hard it is to get with him.

But all the gays that I had known are mostly sexual. I have not encountered someone who is asexual. Do you mean that he does not want to have sex with other people? If ye, how was that possible?

Comment

There could be some people who are asexual, but they could be rare. Maybe, not really that asexual, but they are unlike other people who love sex much.

Comment

• ButtThrust
        ButtThrust commented
        Editing a comment
        Cyrax Nope. I am not one of them.

• Cyrax
        Cyrax commented
        Editing a comment
        What? So what are you doing on this kind of website? Most here are horny. ButtThrust

• ButtThrust
        ButtThrust commented
        Editing a comment
        One of my friend told me that this flatform will give you an idea of sex. I just want to know something from here. Cyrax

What? Are there people who are truly asexual? I wonder why they do not want to have sex when all of us are into it? Lol.

Comment

Could it be that they were so sexually active in the past that they got tired of it already, so they decided to become asexual?

Comment

Working...
        X