Still liking Girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still liking Girls

While still being gay, I feel that somehow I still like girls and romantically attracted to them and I also love to do some stuff with a girl as well. I am wondering if it is possible to be romantically and sexually attracted to guys but also you are romantically attracted to girls? I think I am becoming bisexual but I still prefer guys over girls, what am I?

Of course it's possible, it's happening to me also. Bisexual is sexually attracted to both but I don't know if its also romantically attracted to both or neither.

Comment

• Cyrax
      Cyrax commented
      Editing a comment
      Why don't you try to have sex with them? look a hot girl who do threeesome and invite some straight guy who is in to threesome too. Thighler

• Thighler
      Thighler commented
      Editing a comment
      Cyrax I don't think I can swallow licking someone's pussy or touching boobs of women. lol I just really want huge and hard dicks.

• Cyrax
      Cyrax commented
      Editing a comment
      @Thighier we all have choices. I guess this is mine, does not mean I do not like hard dicks. but I think it will be best if we welcome everyone and encourage whatever their choices are.

If the girls that you're talking about were your exes, then I think it is just fine. If they're other girls, then there's a chance that you're bisexual and not gay.

Comment

• ThaDude
      ThaDude commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I think if it's an ex then somehow your feeling might stay attached to them.

Is this something that is recent or you've felt like this before ever since? There's a huge chance that you're just a bisexual and not full blown gay like most of the members here.

Comment

• GirthyGrills
      GirthyGrills commented
      Editing a comment
      I think there's a chance that he's bisexual and the only way to find it if he got feeling with girls too.

• TwinkleToes
      TwinkleToes commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess he is already thinking about this for a long time now.

I guess based on what you shared there is really a great possibility that you are really bisexual.

Comment

• BabyBoyBum
      BabyBoyBum commented
      Editing a comment
      Indeed but if not sexually attracted to girls then he might still be adjusting in terms of possibilities about his sexuality.

• IncredibleBulge
      IncredibleBulge commented
      Editing a comment
      BabyBoyBum do you really think that he's still adjusting that's why he's thinking that he might be a bisexual?

• JoJoFlex
      JoJoFlex commented
      Editing a comment
      Or maybe he is a late bloomer.

Why not try and sleep with those women that you're having feelings with. I bet that would help you realize whether you're really a bisexual or gay.

Comment

• Cornholio
      Cornholio commented
      Editing a comment
      So if he enjoys the experience, it means that he might be bisexual and if it is not he's gay?

• Cube
      Cube commented
      Editing a comment
      Not sure that's a good idea if those girls new that he was gay beforehand. They might think that he was only pretending to be gay in order to get close to them.

• DirtMcGirth
      DirtMcGirth commented
      Editing a comment
      Cornholio Yes Cube Your right, things can be complicated

I guess you are bisexual but you are still welcome here for growing up as a gay person and it's good to share and be honest about yourself.

Comment

• BiggieBalls
      BiggieBalls commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you feel that there might be some who will tell him to leave the forum just because he's bisexual?

• Artoo
      Artoo commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know, but I think they will understand you. and besides there are alot of members here who is bi-sexual.

There is actually nothing wrong with being bisexual. It is actually a benefit since you would not have a hard time finding someone to date since you are attracted to both men and women.

Comment

• DurtyDirke
      DurtyDirke commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think that being attracted to both can be an advantage because he has still standard when it comes to the person that he wants to be in a relationship with. The only that being bisexual is an advantage is when you're the type who's willing to have sex with anyone who's horny at the time.

Maybe you can tell us what happened if you ever think of sleeping with a woman.

Comment

• BillyGym
      BillyGym commented
      Editing a comment
      Sleeping with a woman will not really give you the answer to the question.

• DomeChrome
      DomeChrome commented
      Editing a comment
      So we could tell it if something happens with them during that time if he is still gay.

If you are both attracted to them physically then there's a chance that you're are a bisexual. Maybe try it with a girl for awhile so you would discover your true self.

Comment

• RyanUlrich
      RyanUlrich commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you going to feel bad if ends up liking straight sex rather than gay sex?

Have you thought of having a threesome with the both of them? Maybe doing that can be a good indicator on whether you're gay or bisexual lol.

Comment

• LumberJacked
      LumberJacked commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a good idea to test it if he is confused with his identity right now.

• SamMB
      SamMB commented
      Editing a comment
      That is something that is easier said than done. He needs to be great when it comes to convincing people if you want him to pull it off.

• BackRubSlut
      BackRubSlut commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I was thinking of eve doing a threesome with one of my female friends but I'm nervous to ask.

If you haven't realized whether you're really gay or bisexual, you can use this time to really try and figure it out for yourself.

Comment

• HankTheSpank
      HankTheSpank commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do you think that this is the right time to figure it out? Is it because he can't be with the both of them?

• Cloud69
      Cloud69 commented
      Editing a comment
      HankTheSpank Yes, I was thinking about that.

I wonder if there are other members here who are thinking that they might be bisexuals as well.

Comment

• Scorpio
      Scorpio commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do you want to find out if there are other bisexuals members here in the forum?

• Cube
      Cube commented
      Editing a comment
      I think there are quite a few. But they are still confuse. There is nothing wrong with being bisexual. It's a matter of preference. Hello 2021!! hahaha
Working...
X