Which is which?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is which?

As a child growing up, we tend to notice that we were different from the rest of the boys. Until, one day, we realized that we were not actually boys but someone else. Was it appropriate that we had expressed our true sexuality? Or was it better if he had hidden it when we first learned it?

It was appropriate to express our true sexuality in order for us to live in the right path. That is, to be free.

Comment

• Artoo
      Artoo commented
      Editing a comment
      Especially now in modern society, we are slowly being accepted as to who we are. I hope the hate stops.

Hiding our true sexuality would only make us feel trap. We need to express it so that would live our lives happily.

Comment

• SeanDoe
      SeanDoe commented
      Editing a comment
      Right! Let us live the gay life. Yeah!

In some countries, they need to hide their true sexuality. There is no other way for them but to really hide it. For when the community learns that they are gay, then they would be condemned. The perpetual condemnation would make them more miserable.

Comment

Originally posted by LumberJacked View Post
      Until, one day, we realized that we were not actually boys but someone else.
      What was your reaction when you found out that you were not a boy?

Comment

I have kept those urges with boys at the check when I was still younger

Comment

• HottieTotty
          HottieTotty commented
          Editing a comment
          At what age did you start to give in with the urges?

It would be much easier if you out yourself once you're in college since it is easier for you to find men who are also gay

Comment

• Cornholio
          Cornholio commented
          Editing a comment
          MickeyDee yes, it can be a bad idea for some. Especially if the school doesn't have students who are openly gay

• BabyBoyBum
          BabyBoyBum commented
          Editing a comment
          GagDaddy Yep. I was a freshman at that time.

• BabyBoyBum
          BabyBoyBum commented
          Editing a comment
          MickeyDee It sure is a bad idea. High school is too early to come out. There are lots of bullies in the school.

What were you if you weren't actually a boy, LumberJacked?

Are you transgender, perhaps?

Comment

• MannaMontana
          MannaMontana commented
          Editing a comment
          The "different from the rest of the boys" that he's talking about is that not having a crush on girls or don't really enjoy playing the usual games that boys play. Why did you assume that he might be a transgender person

• CUM EATER
          CUM EATER commented
          Editing a comment
          Because in his initial post he said, "...one day we realised we were not actually boys."

Rather an odd way of phrasing it, don't you think?
          Last edited by CUM EATER; 08-02-2019, 12:16 PM.

I knew early on that I'm not into girls, but I kept it inside since most of the people that I interact with are from a conservative background

Comment

• CaptainSucko
          CaptainSucko commented
          Editing a comment
          Wolvie you know when you're around the preschool age and you thought that girls are gross (vice versa)? Maybe he was like that ever since that's why he knew early on that she's not attracted to them

• LollySucker
          LollySucker commented
          Editing a comment
          Wolvie You are very aware that we were not attracted to girls. Since we were young, our eyes were focused to look at the boys.

• LollySucker
          LollySucker commented
          Editing a comment
          CaptainSucko Well, not really gross but no attraction at all so we tend to disregard them.
      Working...
      X