Sexuality shift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexuality shift

I had read an article and it stated that a straight man could not turn into gay. And vice versa, a gay man could not turn into a straight man. So, this would mean that you cannot change into something else. But others managed to change because of religion. What are your thoughts on these?

Did religion really change them? Or did they have a fear that they would burn in hell for being gay?

Comment

• Cracker
      Cracker commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, both religion and the rational fear of going to hell that made them change their ways, JayEazy. Those religious hullabaloos that being a homosexual is a sin and if you did not repent for it, you'll burn in hell for all eternity. Bullshit's hilarious!

• DurtyDirke
      DurtyDirke commented
      Editing a comment
      Well if his church have those conversation camps, it is possible that he was sent there in order to suppress his being gay

• BobbyD
      BobbyD commented
      Editing a comment
      DurtyDirke What are those conversation camps? Could you enlighten me more?

I did not have a personal friend who shifted from being man into gay or the other way around.

Comment

• BabyBoyBum
      BabyBoyBum commented
      Editing a comment
      Same here Thighler, only the stories I've seen online and it's quite hard to believe but it usually happens rarely to some.

• ButtThrust
      ButtThrust commented
      Editing a comment
      TwinkleToes And what made them change? I do not think someone would just shift from one sexuality into an another one. Maybe, they are just playing around?

• TwinkleToes
      TwinkleToes commented
      Editing a comment
      ButtThrust They life change around with the influence of others, Some just got tired of it and wants to bring back their own self that might change their life around

There are some people who would be in transition. From man to gay and gay to man. It happens.

Comment

• ThaThrist
      ThaThrist commented
      Editing a comment
      Steezy Aw! You hit the right point. They were pressured and did not want to go to hell. They did not know that hell is not real.

• SeanDoe
      SeanDoe commented
      Editing a comment
      Boosh I think that there are transitions while the acceptance stage is in progress.

• Boosh
      Boosh commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah SeanDoe He is not on the complete process yet on turning himself as homosexual

Originally posted by Scorpio View Post
    I had read an article and it stated that a straight man could not turn into gay. And vice versa, a gay man could not turn into a straight man. So, this would mean that you cannot change into something else. But others managed to change because of religion. What are your thoughts on these?
    I think it's not only about religion. It's like how the process usually goes from being straight to becoming gay, it normally happens when a gay person just wants to become a straight man again. I guess there's nothing with that, please don't tell me there is.

Comment

• Conan
      Conan commented
      Editing a comment
      There nothing wrong with that Wolvie, but if I ever meet someone who've undergone that situation, I wanted to ask why. What could be the reason why they've decided to shift back to the way they were?

• Wolvie
      Wolvie commented
      Editing a comment
      Conan Well i's up to them conan, if they went back to being straight then I don't think there is no reason to question it maybe some outside interference, reflections, a girl or and any other reason would do

I don't really think that gay men can end up being straight. I think that they just try and suppress those urges that's why they end up being "straight" because they would end up being persecuted because of their religious beliefs

Comment

• MickeyDee
      MickeyDee commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with you on the part that they're just controlling their urges

• ChokingHazard
      ChokingHazard commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet that they would still end up letting go of those suppressed feelings in the long run

That's one of the main reasons why I have hated organized religion. Most of the time they would force people to change because they think that being gay is a sin rather than just tolerate them

Comment

• BigDaddyJoe
      BigDaddyJoe commented
      Editing a comment
      I will never understand why religions were there in the first place. Is that their primary teaching? Stick their noses around other people's shit?

• TylerBurden
      TylerBurden commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you been in a church where they have conversation therapy in order to "cure" gay men?

• Jonesy
      Jonesy commented
      Editing a comment
      TylerBurden I used to be an active choir member at our local church, but when they invited me to join their conversation therapy about 'curing homosexuality' with the other LGBTQ+ member of the choir, I walked out of our chapel. And I found out soon that the other members quit too, it was really discriminating.

Originally posted by Scorpio View Post
    I've heard a lot of stories about religion forcing gay people to become a man that they always were. But luckily for me, no one has ever forced me to change my ways, But my friends experienced it, and guess what? They're still gay, but gayer than ever! Lol!

Comment

Considering that all of us are adults, don't you think that we shouldn't talk about this already? I feel that if we keep on talking about this kind of stuff can make some members here question if they're truly gay or not

Comment

• Cracker
        Cracker commented
        Editing a comment
        I kinda agree with you maybe some are on the stage of probably revealing themselves but cannot do it because of the consequences
    Working...
    X