Possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible?

Of course, there are times that we like straight men. There is no problem with that aside from the fact that they won't like us back. But I am wondering if there are straight men who would like gay men. Is that even possible?

It could be possible, he might've seen something so special about you that's why he's suddenly into you. Wait, are you talking about personal experiences here, Cyrax?

Comment

• SeanDoe
      SeanDoe commented
      Editing a comment
      He does not need to mention if the story is actually about him, I'm sure that there's a straight guy who is into him, like really in love with him and let's just be happy for him. I hope it goes well for both of them.

I don't know if it's possible, It's always me that gets attracted first to straight men and not the other way around. I don't know about others that had experienced this already.

Comment

• JayKay
      JayKay commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahaha. I could relate on this one. I get attractions on those straight men but they just ignore me. Too bad, my beauty might not be the one that they are looking for, obviously!

What? You make me laugh! Are you serious with what you had asked? The answer is a big NO. That is not possible at all. A straight man could never fall in love with a gay man.

Comment

• Steezy
      Steezy commented
      Editing a comment
      Totally! Straight men get attracted to pretty faces and sexy bodies not with gay men who have dicks.

A straight man would like a gay man for the sake of money. There would be sexual interactions between them. But then let us not expect that there would be love between them as that would not be possible at all. It would just be a give and take relationship and each party has its own end goal. Does that make the straight man to be gay? No, not at all.

Comment

• IncredibleBulge
      IncredibleBulge commented
      Editing a comment
      Most straight guys would love to take advantage of us gay men, yes, they're always in it for the money. We are not sugar daddies and why the hell would we want to spoil them with our hard-earned money? Should they be the ones earning as much as we do because they're real men?

What you're saying is impossible. If a straight man falls for a gay man, that makes him gay too.

Comment

• BaconLover
      BaconLover commented
      Editing a comment
      Or perhaps he's bisexual, and he's still in denial about it? No way! IT already shows that he's falling for a gay man, so is that his way of coming out?

Actually, I'm not really sure. But I think the only way to make a straight man fall in love with a gay man is through making him gay as well or at least bi.

Comment

• BobbyD
      BobbyD commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that the straight man being a bisexual is more appropriate. But then, you could not turn a straight man into something else. This makes me confuse now.

• Grifter
      Grifter commented
      Editing a comment
      The man could be a bisexual. Only bisexual men could fall in love with a gay man. But then I am not sure if there is really true love between two men. What I am sure is that they could bang each other. lol.

That's impossible. Straight men only gets attracted to women. They prefer tits and pussies rather than dicks. Lmao!

Comment

• DomeChrome
      DomeChrome commented
      Editing a comment
      Definitely! I guess straight men want to insert their cocks in other holes other than an ass. LOL!

• Cornholio
      Cornholio commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahaha. Of course! You said it in a straightforward way. Straight men do not need dicks as they already have one that they would use to bang the women.

Originally posted by Cyrax View Post
    Of course, there are times that we like straight men. There is no problem with that aside from the fact that they won't like us back. But I am wondering if there are straight men who would like gay men. Is that even possible?
    Is he in need of money? Because I know for a fact that straight men want gay men for their money, and NOT for love. It's impossible for a straight man to like a gay man.

Comment

• ButtThrust
      ButtThrust commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. If straight men get something in return from the gay men, I guess they'll pretend to be in love with them. They'll even put themselves in a situation where they act as if they're okay to be in a relationship with them. They'll do all of that for the money.
Working...
X