Your trainer at the gym

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your trainer at the gym

You're always at this gym and you have your personal trainer, this trainer of yours always get to "spot" on your workouts, means that he'll get to help or support you when you do your exercises. Then there is one time that there are a few people in the gym and he's all hands-on to you. And what I mean is that his hands were sometimes freely roaming around you, he's been touching you even on your crotch area. What will you do next?

I think I should scold him and tell him to stop touching me. I might drop the weights against my body and I know that he does not want me to get injured, so he better stop.

Comment

• ButtThrust
      ButtThrust commented
      Editing a comment
      Ows? Are you sure with that one? Look at him; he is doing some more extra tasks for you. You should be thankful for that one.

• Wade
      Wade commented
      Editing a comment
      Why would you drop the weights on your body? You would be an idiot if you do that thing. You could simply say: "Please stop!"

• Conan
      Conan commented
      Editing a comment
      As for me, I won't scold him. I think that I would just feel it his hands it plays on my crotch area. Lol. How about enjoying the moment?

Is this the part when I should touch him back? We might even hit it on the showers or in the locker room. I never thought that this is already happening, I'm actually hitting on my gym trainer and that's pretty hot!

Comment

• SamMB
      SamMB commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, well, okay then. You should get nasty with your gym instructor and do it in the showers while the coast is all clear.

• BigDaddyJoe
      BigDaddyJoe commented
      Editing a comment
      How about try to touch him on his crotch, too? As for the hitting on the locker room, that would be a bad idea. There would be people who would come in and out of the locker room.

Right before he'd ever get to touch my crotch area, I think I should hold his wrist and tell him to stop because whatever it is that he's going to do will not work on me. I do not like him that way because he is only my gym instructor and nothing more.

Comment

• Steezy
      Steezy commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, you're not into those kinds of games huh? Well, you are determined to stay fit in that gym and not to look for potential hookups in there.

If he is hot, then I would not do anything. He could touch anything on my body. He should feel free to touch me. Lol. I think that I would gonna love every touch that we would do to me. Hmmm, could I touch him, too?

Comment

• BiggieBalls
      BiggieBalls commented
      Editing a comment
      He touched you and I guess he is expecting you to touch him back, this will possibly end with you two having sex in the yoga room where nobody's around and you two could definitely go crazy with each other.

It depends on that trainer. If he is handsome, then I would love everything that he would do to me. Otherwise, nah, I would give signs that I do not like his actions. Or I might state it directly that he must quit his actions.

Comment

• BillyGym
      BillyGym commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, everyone loves a cute face and would definitely let them touch you all over. But are you sure that it would be just touching? There should be more than just that.

I wouldn't be that sexually attracted to my gym trainer. He probably does that to some of his walk-in clients or gym buddies and this wouldn't be my first time that someone has touched me inappropriately by a gym trainer.

Comment

Touching me at my crotch area? How about inviting offer for a dinner? Or if he is handsome, then I would be the one to invite him for a dinner. Yep, dinner as I know that he does not drink alcohol nor smoke a cigarette.

Comment

• Stanlee
        Stanlee commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol. Okay, I got it. Well, I would do the same thing if the trainer is handsome. Otherwise, I would just ignore what he did. After all, my crotch area has been touched multiple times in the past by various men that it is no longer a big deal to me. I do not want any issues to come up, so it is better to ignore it.
    Working...
    X