Dating sites and apps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dating sites and apps

Do you find success finding dates on those dating sites and apps? Do you recommend using those platforms? Or do you like the recommendations coming from friends?

Yes! You could find some people there. There are lots of people and it is for you to select whom you think are the better ones.

Comment

• LollySucker
      LollySucker commented
      Editing a comment
      So, do you recommend those dating sites and apps, Wade? How was the experience there? I think you've encountered a lot of kind people there, huh?

• CutieShank
      CutieShank commented
      Editing a comment
      You could select all the better ones. The question is: Would they also select you?"

• CaptainSucko
      CaptainSucko commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. Lots of them. That means that there are lots of gay people in this world. Lol. Anyway, you could try to chat some men whom you fancy. They might reply your messages.

I've met a lot of friends and hookups there but mostly ended up becoming great friends. There's a lot of unique people in it and I'd recommend everyone to try every dating app possible.

Comment

• SeanDoe
      SeanDoe commented
      Editing a comment
      I have been using those apps, and they are full of foolish people. Stay away from those kinds of people. Maybe, you could find few nice people, but most are not good to begin it.

• CockyMalone
      CockyMalone commented
      Editing a comment
      Really? You became friends with them? How come? Are you that friendly? As for me, they are only chatmates and that's it.

• Wolvie
      Wolvie commented
      Editing a comment
      Then, you have excellent experiences on those apps. What could be your secrets as you and those other people become great friends?

My friends suggested me this and that, it all worked perfectly. I've met successful hookups because of those apps and it would definitely be a good recommendation!

Comment

• Stanlee
      Stanlee commented
      Editing a comment
      No doubt that you could find hookups on those apps, but what about the people? Are people good or are they dubious?

Yes and no. There would be lots of people whom you can chat to, but there would be few people whom you can have dates as there are few people who have interest in dating.

Comment

• Conan
      Conan commented
      Editing a comment
      If you are only open to those chats, then it would be good. If you are also into dating, then I suggest that you could choose your perceived best people to date to.

I don't like my friends recommendations when it c9omes to dating, like no thanks! I can find me a suitable date from those dating apps and sites that I've just downloaded.

Comment

• StiffySteve
      StiffySteve commented
      Editing a comment
      Your friends are bad at giving recommendations huh? I think it's time for you to choose a new set of friends, LMAO I'm just messing with ya. Sometimes it works for them but it does not work well with you.

• Jonesy
      Jonesy commented
      Editing a comment
      Why don't you like their recommendations? Are there particular reasons why you do not want them?

Yes, somewhat successful and some are not. I've tried a couple of those dating sites, the ones that you can easily download on your smartphones. Right then, I even tried using online sites using webcam on my PC but luckily now you can easily choose your date in one push of the thumb on your smartphones. I'd rather let myself go crazy and discover new dating apps than taking recommendations from my friends.

Comment

I think recommendations from friends is still better because at least in that way, I know that the people they will recommend are kind and trustworthy. Unlike in dating apps wherein some people can fake their identity as well as their personality.

Comment

• TeeRex
        TeeRex commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, partly true. But there are also some friends who would recommend to you those people who are rude and aggressive. Maybe just to make fun of you? So I think it's better to find someone in those dating sites at least you get to interact with them first-hand.

I prefer finding dates on dating sites and apps because they are total strangers to you. Meaning, they can't have a background check on you or something. Compared when you ask for your friends' recommendations, your friends can easily tell those guys lies about your personality and they can also make up some stories which can make your potential date uninterested in you anymore.

Comment

Yes, I recommend using dating sites and apps. In my experience, those sites are more effective in finding hookups rather than just relying to the recommendation of your friends. It is also possible that the people who your friends will recommend are those who they already had dates with. And I don't think I like that to happen to me.

Comment

• Looking4U
          Looking4U commented
          Editing a comment
          You are right! I wouldn't want to date with the guys that my friends already dated that's why I always prefer using dating sites and apps.

I do recommend using dating sites and apps. Because through that, you will be able to pick and meet with someone who you actually like. Unlike when you ask for recommendations from friends, you won't know if those guys are your type or not.

Comment

• BangGang
          BangGang commented
          Editing a comment
          Hmmm, yeah. You could always pick someone you like. The problem is when what you had picked might not want you back. Lol.
      Working...
      X