Best place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best place

Where is the best place to find other gays in public? You know, sometimes, we like and need to hookup with someone. Please do not state bars and clubs are those already exempted.

In the malls. Yes, there are plenty of gay men in the malls. Hop on to those fashion sections and you would find them there. Good luck with your search.

Comment

• GirthyGrills
      GirthyGrills commented
      Editing a comment
      They're inside of boutiques and shoe shops, looking for outfits. I'd be surprised if there is a chance that I'd see a gay guy inside the hardware store, which could be possible too. Let's go check it out!

• DomeChrome
      DomeChrome commented
      Editing a comment
      But what if that gay person is more into thrift shopping? Then you might probably see more of them at the thrift stores, huh? Instead of the malls or plazas, which reminds me of some of my friends who enjoy thrift shopping because there are a lot of good finds there.

Go to salons, you can surely find gay men there. You know, getting their nails done or might be doing other people's nails there.

Comment

• GagDaddy
      GagDaddy commented
      Editing a comment
      They usually work there and get their customers' nails done. But not all gay men, some of them actually.

• MannaMontana
      MannaMontana commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess that you've never been in a salon that has straight male hairdressers. Why to go when it comes to stereotyping gay men lol

• CockyMalone
      CockyMalone commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope, I do not like to go to those salons. The gays there are the girly gays. I do not like those girly gays. I want those manly gays.

Perhaps go to the gym and you can find closeted gays there. They appear manly as fuck but yes, they are absolutely gay. Good luck using your GayDar and I hope it does work its magic.

Comment

• BangGang
      BangGang commented
      Editing a comment
      It's easy to spot a gay man inside the gym, you can observe them checking out other guys, low-key but you will surely spot them.

• IronBulge
      IronBulge commented
      Editing a comment
      YES! I agree that most gays would liek to stay fit, but is that their only goal there? They're also checking out buff men working out there, all sweaty and what not.

• BackRubSlut
      BackRubSlut commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes! This is one of the best places to go and find the closeted gays. Yes, there could be gays lurking on those kinds of places, but it would be rare. So, the chance to find one would be low.

Public toilets (or restrooms, as they are called in America) have always been a really fun place for me.

The excitement and danger of a no-strings, random sexual encounter with a nameless stranger in a fairly public place is very enjoyable.

Sometimes you don't even speak to each other at all - you both know exactly why you are there, so words aren't really necessary. Just a fast fuck, or suck, or wank (preferably all three) and we're both happy!

I recommend it to anyone who has never tried it.
    Last edited by CUM EATER; 01-30-2020, 11:04 AM.

Comment

• DurtyDirke
      DurtyDirke commented
      Editing a comment
      Whoa, okay then, I might as well try this one and see if by chance there would be a guy that is interested in some fun. But wait, was there a time that you actually got caught, CUM EATER?

• CUM EATER
      CUM EATER commented
      Editing a comment
      No, DurtyDirke, never been caught.

But it wouldn't matter if I was - I don't know about other countries, but the police here in England are very relaxed about such activities these days.

As long as it is done thoughtfully and discreetly, no one really minds.

I think it was disgraceful the way George Michael was treated by the American police, when he was arrested in that public toilet in Los Angeles.

That incident, and all the worldwide publicity surrounding it, forced him to 'come out' before he was ready, and that is a situation no gay man should ever be put into.
      Last edited by CUM EATER; 01-31-2020, 03:35 PM.

• BigDaddyJoe
      BigDaddyJoe commented
      Editing a comment
      CUM EATER yeah, I feel bad for George Michael about that incident. If that ever happens to him today, I bet those officers were shamed instead of him. Of course, no one deserves to be put into shame because of that. But you know what? Discrimination should be diminished by now since some people are out in the open already.

You can always find them anywhere even if you walk down the streets, they're everywhere. I do think that some people might see them in uncommon places like in the public library or at the park just minding their own business and you'll observe from afar and get to have this feeling that they are gay.

Comment

• ButtThrust
      ButtThrust commented
      Editing a comment
      So, do you usually spend much time out on the streets just observing how many gay men can you spot in a day? Kidding, yeah, there are so many gay men in every place that you see just minding their own business.

Find them at Starbucks having coffee with their lovers or with their other gay friends. Who does not love coffee? Especially if it's Starbucks. Okay, I'm the one who's usually at Starbucks with my friends, and we're checking out other gays there too.

Comment

• Stanlee
      Stanlee commented
      Editing a comment
      What other coffee shops would you best recommend rather than Starbucks? I don't mean it that way, Starbucks is great but how about those other local coffee shops?

Is there some sort of gay code where all gay men should be seen in groups when they're out in public? am I missing something here? Sorry but I do not mind places where you can easily find gay men wandering around like it's their natural habitat, lol.

Comment

• CutieShank
      CutieShank commented
      Editing a comment
      I was going to ask the same. So where is this BEST place? Could be a new hangout for all the gay community? Can someone please tell us which way to go?

I think that you just need to improve your gaydar skills since you can easily find them everywhere this day and age

Comment

• ChokingHazard
      ChokingHazard commented
      Editing a comment
      And I'm guessing that you have good gaydar skills then?

I would suggest to go watch a musical or play. There's a huge chance that guys that went there by themselves is gay

Comment

Working...
    X