• Thighler
    commented on 's reply
    You should have gotten a blowjob from him. BabyBoyBum

• HankTheSpank
    commented on 's reply
    Are you the bottom? Cornholio

• BabyBoyBum
    commented on 's reply
    Thighler yes and it is quite disappointing and annoying at the same time. It would've been perfect since he has a good size but not knowing how to use it is so not cool lol.

• Cornholio
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, luckily that guy is so good with performance so it was still a fun experience.

• SamMB
    commented on 's reply
    Sounds like you're more of a bottom that's why you prefer that he's the one who has a bigger dick. But have you been with a top who had a smaller dick than yours?

• LumberJacked
    commented on 's reply
    I agree that it doesn't matter who got the bigger dick, he just needs to used it inside you.

• Cornholio
    replied
    I like it more if my partner got a bigger dick than mine. As a man who loves to deep throat, I actually prefer bigger ones like giant cocks that can make me gagged.

Leave a comment:

• RyanUlrich
    commented on 's reply
    How sure are you that all of your partners didn't have any penis envy? Even if they told you that they don't have any penis envy, there's still a chance that they're lying.

• LarsRocco
    replied
    The size of his or my dick hasn't been a problem between me and any of my previous partners. What's important for me is that he knows how to use it properly and is willing to compensate in case he cums early.

Leave a comment:

• IggyCock
    commented on 's reply
    It does not really matter as long as he knows how to stick it up and know his way in.

• BillyGym
    commented on 's reply
    I just home everybody thinks like you. I dated a man who wants a partner with a bigger dick than him.

• GagDaddy
    commented on 's reply
    But it would still be okay for you if your partner has a smaller size than you?

• IncredibleBulge
    commented on 's reply
    It looks like somebody here has a tight asshole and can't handle a huge one.

• DurtyDirke
    replied
    Originally posted by BabyBoyBum View Post
    Size does matter but I would look at performance more than the size. Because size would not be helpful if his performance is poor.
    He's right. I've had a partner who only knows how to stick it up my ass and nothing else.

Leave a comment:

• Wade
    replied
    Not really. I would not mind if his dick is bigger or smaller than mine. As long as I would enjoy what we are going to do then that would work fine.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X