Post Coitus Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Coitus Talk

What were some of the strangest things that you and your partner/fuck buddy have talked about after sex? Has any of you talked about the basketball/football/baseball game that you just watched before having sex, etc?

It was with a hookup that happened on a conference that I attended. He asked me if we're going to have breakfast at the same time and sit together during the talk or we would act like nothing happened. The reason why he asked me this is because none of his workmates knew that he was gay and was afraid to come out to them during the conference itself.

Comment

• DurtyDirke
      DurtyDirke commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess that he made sure that nobody knows that he was gay based on what you've told us.

• CockednLoaded
      CockednLoaded commented
      Editing a comment
      DurtyDirke Yeah, no one knows.

• Cracker
      Cracker commented
      Editing a comment
      CockednLoaded have you tried to convince him in coming out?

Yeah, we put the serious things aside and we joke around and told each other's fun experience being a gay like one time he acts like a true man with his crush and he keeps on doing manly things with him so he could always be on his side which is hard for him to do.

Comment

• Jilter
      Jilter commented
      Editing a comment
      I also got a partner before and he mostly talks about things before he comes out of the closet and the manly things that he did.

• CUM EATER
      CUM EATER commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you implying that gay men can't be manly, Jilter?

All of the men I've ever been involved with have been manly and very masculine.

I'm not talking about physique (don't like muscle men) but more about their demeanour and general behaviour.

I'm not attracted to effeminate, camp men at all. I prefer my men to look and sound just like any other 'normal' man.

Whatever 'normal' may mean ?? ? ? !!
      Last edited by CUM EATER; 04-05-2020, 12:11 PM.

After the sex, we actually cook and talk about comfort foods or foods that you will eat after that won't remind you of dicks or anything dirty. But all of our favorites composes of sausages,pie, and eggs so it's hard for us to think of something to get that won't remind us of those things.

Comment

• CUM EATER
      CUM EATER commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice question, BigBrony!

I've often wondered what is in the cup that SeanDoe is holding.

Please tell us, Sean!

• SeanDoe
      SeanDoe commented
      Editing a comment
      BigBrony Yeah, you really got me.

• SeanDoe
      SeanDoe commented
      Editing a comment
      CUM EATER I was making a coffee for us. lol

I often just grab a glass of water or soda and just ask him if he want one as well.

Comment

• BackRubSlut
      BackRubSlut commented
      Editing a comment
      So if he asks you to make him a sandwich are you going to make him one?

• Cloud69
      Cloud69 commented
      Editing a comment
      For me, I always prefer energy drinks whenever I'm finished.

We always talk about what good shows or movies to watch and we should watch it together and grab something to eat.

Comment

• IncredibleBulge
      IncredibleBulge commented
      Editing a comment
      What kind of shows does the two of you end up watching?

• TwinkleToes
      TwinkleToes commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you end up watching those movies and show together after a rough sex?

Something that is out of the blue like talking about families and stuff. Pretty much a friendly conversation that will make you forget all the things you've done.

Comment

• Jonesy
      Jonesy commented
      Editing a comment
      CUM EATER maybe he was fucked really good and his asshole is really sore that's why he wanted to divert his attention from it.

• CUM EATER
      CUM EATER commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a possibility, I suppose.

Although, personally, I really like the way my asshole feels after it has been fucked good and hard.

Nice and sensitive and tingly!

I'm getting horny again now just thinking about it.....?
      Last edited by CUM EATER; 04-04-2020, 12:01 PM.

• Cube
      Cube commented
      Editing a comment
      Jonesy You are good at guessing huh.

We would just give each other a high five and get out of the bed to grab something to eat or drink and continue what we're watching.

Comment

• DomeChrome
      DomeChrome commented
      Editing a comment
      So what you usually do when you feel bored in that relationship. Cracker

• Cracker
      Cracker commented
      Editing a comment
      If I am in that relationship, I would go to my friends and hangout with them. DomeChrome

• DomeChrome
      DomeChrome commented
      Editing a comment
      Cracker How about your boyfriend? don't you have a plan to hangout with him?

I grab a beer and offer him one as well and talk like regular guys it can even be sports like basketball, MMA, tennis, and baseball.

Comment

• JoJoFlex
      JoJoFlex commented
      Editing a comment
      We also talk about MMA and good workouts as we prepare for gym the next day.

• BobbyD
      BobbyD commented
      Editing a comment
      So who are some of your favorite MMA fighters?

All I can talk about my partner is what to try next after we're done and we sleep it off with no more talks when were both exhausted.

Comment

• Artoo
      Artoo commented
      Editing a comment
      How many rounds do you do it before both of you get tired? I'm hoping it's not only one.

I used to be with a guy who would play video games with me once we are done fucking.

Comment

Working...
    X