Chewing Pubic hairs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chewing Pubic hairs

I met this guy just recently and I swear we hook it up real good. But he is, I don't know a bit traditional. HE IS NOT SHAVED!!!! I meant it like a full blast of forest down there. I want to talk it out with him but I can't dare. He wants to be sucked but I sometimes gets to chew those pubic hair for Christ sake! It's gross but he is really good. this is totally crazy.

Originally posted by BobbyD View Post
    I met this guy just recently and I swear we hook it up real good. But he is, I don't know a bit traditional. HE IS NOT SHAVED!!!! I meant it like a full blast of forest down there. I want to talk it out with him but I can't dare. He wants to be sucked but I sometimes gets to chew those pubic hair for Christ sake! It's gross but he is really good. this is totally crazy.
    Oh God lol Like he never even trim it? does it smell? I would walk out if that happens to me. Imagine giving a blow job and the pubic hair is right at your face. that is so crazy. Dear, you better convince him to even trim it.

Comment

not shaved or maybe trimmed? I don't like it totally shaved but it should be trimmed to. I can't eat that dick with all the hair on it.

Comment

• Boosh
        Boosh commented
        Editing a comment
        I still don't like it trimmed but at least acceptable. but to have it totally grow like bushes? wow what a dick for the guy to even dream of being fucked. G-R-O-S-S

• BigBrony
        BigBrony commented
        Editing a comment
        sometimes when it's too bare I do not like it too. so getting it trimmed is enough. but hell yeah, like having them grow outrageously and expect to be laid or to be given a blowjob? totally out of this world

This is really an annoying part of hooking up. I am not sure how some people has the confidence to jump on a one night stand or hook ups and end up having a full blown forest of pubic hair! and some are even so gross. they are longer than your own hair in the head

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyD View Post
        are you still going out with this guy? have you told him the truth. You better do it.. there are even times those ugly hairs has smell.. gross!!! SUPER GROSS

Comment

I hate guys like this. very inconsiderate and dirty. I will totally turn down a guy like that

Comment

• Thighler
            Thighler commented
            Editing a comment
            we all will. I do not know anyone who actually enjoys chewing pubic hairs and spitting them. I wonder if some even get stuck in the throat. that will be a disaster

• Boosh
            Boosh commented
            Editing a comment
            bulls on that bro. or maybe advise the other person first. say " hey babe, I am not shaved down here. not trimmed too.. you okay with that? " that is much more manners right

• Artoo
            Artoo commented
            Editing a comment
            Thighler there was a time it was stuck on my gums. damn that I have to pick it using my fingers and that gross pubic hair. damn I wanna die

this is hilarious because I did this before. I did not shave my hair down there and we were getting cozy.,he grabbed my dick and the moment he felt this cute little hairs around my penis, he left! Like he just left, stop holding my hard dick and told me no one fucks a forest gump... I shaved it immediately after going home. That was a very strong message. LOL

Comment

• Boosh
            Boosh commented
            Editing a comment
            LOL the blue balls.. that must be so difficult. you should have just jerked off in front of him instead,. if your dick is really big and hard., I bet he will still make do with it. Just you on the top instead and no sucking of dicks hahahaha

• Artoo
            Artoo commented
            Editing a comment
            does it not itch when you do not even trim it? it will be very uncomfortable and itchy and maybe hot?? how can you survive with it. Steezy

• Stanlee
            Stanlee commented
            Editing a comment
            oh this is crazy.. don't do it again Dude. it was crazy and shameful. but seriously if the dick is big and hard.would someone really cares about the bushes?

I guess it is a matter of preference because some people does not mind. BUt still my question stands. are you really gonne abandon a hard, big and ultra yummy dick just because of those bushes? I meant, that should not be the case right?

Comment

Working...
          X