No announcement yet.

What part?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As for me, this one. I bet that you already can tell why I love this part in a man's body.

Comment

• MannaMontana
      MannaMontana commented
      Editing a comment
      I can say that my body is good but I don't have that V cut.

• IronBulge
      IronBulge commented
      Editing a comment
      MannaMontana It's alright as long as you have a huge dick.

• MannaMontana
      MannaMontana commented
      Editing a comment
      IronBulge Well I do, it is so big that you can't take it all in your mouth even though you deep throat it.

Of course, Artoo!

All gay men look at other men's crotches to check out their bulges!

Everyone knows that!

I do it all the time. I bet you do too!

And I get a real buzz when I catch other men checking out my bulging package in my jeans!

I can see where their eyes are looking, and they are enjoying looking at my crotch. And wondering what lies under my zipper!

You must do it too! We all do - it's in our DNA!

Gay men love cock!!
    Last edited by CUM EATER; 02-06-2019, 02:25 AM.

Comment

Yes! I am so active on this site because I'm trying to inspire you lot to be more active too!

This has to be the most stagnant site on the whole Internet!

Every time I log in, barely anything has changed.

I thought gay men were the most free-thinking, outspoken people on the planet.

But you all seem repressed, coy, and actually embarrassed or ashamed to be gay men who enjoy having sex with other men! And it fucking pisses me off!

We enjoy fucking, or being fucked, don't we? We enjoy sucking cock, or having our cocks sucked, don't we? Some of us even like tasting and swallowing semen! (me!?)

So why did any of you bother signing up to this website if you are all so frightened of talking about gay sex?

Perhaps it's an English thing? We English men love talking openly about any sort of sex over here. It really isn't taboo anymore.

Straight men over here don't have a problem talking about two gay men having anal sex, or sucking each others' dicks, or swallowing another man's semen.

In my experience, they are secretly wishing they could try it themselves!? (And many of them do!)

Nobody really minds who fucks who anymore! As long as everybody has a good time - and at least one decent orgasm! - it doesn't matter at all. We all want to get our rocks off, don't we?

So, loosen up everybody! Just write about whatever you are feeling - or doing - or wanting to do.

We all enjoy sex - so let's get writing about it! That's what this fucking forum is for!

And post some damn pictures too!!! We all like pictures of dick. Don't we?
      Last edited by CUM EATER; 02-10-2019, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Do you like my precum?

Comment

• RyanUlrich
          RyanUlrich commented
          Editing a comment
          Good to know that there are still like you here who is active on this site.
      Working...
      X