Cock Ring.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cock Ring.

Do any of you wear a ring around your cock and balls to make them stand out more so that you can show them off bulging out in your jeans?

Oh come on! Admit it!

I do!

I only used a cock ring during sex but I never used it for that purpose.

Comment

• LumberJacked
      LumberJacked commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah me too, it is kinda awkward having a big bulge in public.

• Looking4U
      Looking4U commented
      Editing a comment
      LumberJacked I agree, and also someone might accuse you of being a pervert for having a hard-on in public.

• LumberJacked
      LumberJacked commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking4U Lol, was that based on experience?

I never use a cock ring before but I am interested in trying it.

Comment

You always sound like we're lying to ourselves or shy if we're not too open with what happens in our bedrooms? Just because you're doing or using something it doesn't automatically mean that we're doing the exact same thing

Comment

No, I'm not wearing any rings around my dick and will never wear one just to have bulge down there.

Comment

Apologies if I come across that way, CockednLoaded!

I suppose I am just trying to excite or provoke you all to write much more openly about sex.

Surely that's what this forum is all about, isn't it? ? Happy gay men having great sex!

And it's pretty boring to log in and find hardly anything new has been written!
        Last edited by CUM EATER; 02-14-2019, 03:12 PM.

Comment

The (English) gay men that I know love to talk about the sex they are having (and have had in the past) I'm English too, and live in the UK.

Perhaps I am mistaken to think that men in other countries are quite so comfortable talking or writing about their sexual adventures!

But why not, for goodness sake? Where's the harm in sharing your stories? I'm perfectly happy to tell you all about what my partner and I get up to! As you will know if you've read my numerous posts!! ?

Last edited by CUM EATER; 02-14-2019, 04:00 PM.

Comment

I hope everything is fine with the both of you already? CockednLoaded CUM EATER

Comment

Yes, Grifter. Absolutely fine. Had a really nice Valentines Day fuck yesterday.

Comment

• Wade
                Wade commented
                Editing a comment
                Speaking of Valentine's day, where did you and your boyfriend spend it?

Wanna hear something interesting? I'm wearing one in my pants right now.

Comment

• BiggieBalls
                BiggieBalls commented
                Editing a comment
                Well, I am interested to see it. Can you send me a photo of it in my inbox?

• ChokingHazard
                ChokingHazard commented
                Editing a comment
                DirtMcGirth Are you still wearing one right now?

Good for you, DirtMcGirth!

Why not post a picture of you wearing it? ?

Comment

Hmmm, I don't do that since my dick is naturally big so it always stands out in public.

Comment

• IggyCock
                  IggyCock commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Guess that it is more noticeable whenever you're having an erection?

• SamMB
                  SamMB commented
                  Editing a comment
                  IggyCock yes, that's right.

Lucky you! Why not take a picture and show us?

Comment

• Cornholio
                  Cornholio commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Why is that It seems like you really want us to show our dick here?

Why not? I've shown you mine!

And we all like looking at a nice dick, don't we? ?

Comment

My partner, Paul, wanked me off today (wank is a largely English term - it just means he masturbated my cock!)

I was wearing my steel cock ring, but we used this lube for the first time. We don't usually use lube for wanking, we just do it dry, using friction.

But it was fucking amazing! Really, really good. I was so hard it was almost painful, and I came so strongly that he was worried I was having a seizure!

And so much more semen came out of my dick than usual. I was exhausted afterwards.

I never thought that using lube would make such a fucking huge difference!

What are your experiences of masturbating dry or masturbating lubed up?

Comment

Working...
                  X