Being Fisted.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being Fisted.

I didn't know I enjoyed having a man's arm inside me until I agreed to bring fisted by an ex boyfriend.

When he first forced his hand inside me, it did hurt a bit, but once his wrist and forearm started to slide in my anus, it felt really good.

No pain at all with his arm stretching my asshole. Just a really good feeling.

I recommend you people try it sometime. What do you think?

It's fun! And it feels good.

And don't worry! The anus just goes back to normal once the arm and hand are removed!

It just contracts back to being as small as before, with no damage.

It's really good fun - and feels amazing once you get used to how it actually does feel!

Comment

I enjoyed feeling the hairs on his arm inside my anus! It is a very unusual sensation, but one that I really enjoy every time we do it.

I'm so glad my current partner is into fisting aswell. He enjoys it when I put my arm inside him up to the elbow too.

I can make him ejaculate when my hand is in his anus just by stimulating his prostate with my fingers.

Doesn't that sound like fun?
      Last edited by CUM EATER; 02-14-2019, 09:41 PM.

Comment

He can make me cum too, when he rotates his fist and rubs his knuckles back and forth across my prostate.

It's an amazing feeling.

Comment

• BiggieBalls
          BiggieBalls commented
          Editing a comment
          Doesn't it hurt? Just thinking about it makes me feel like I am in pain.

I find fisting scary and I think I will never try this.

Comment

• Looking4U
          Looking4U commented
          Editing a comment
          The same opinion, I watched some videos of fisting before and I got scared.

• Wade
          Wade commented
          Editing a comment
          Looking4U That's right. That's the last time I will watch that kind of videos.

That sounds really painful and messy at the same time. LOL

Comment

• SlurpyToes
          SlurpyToes commented
          Editing a comment
          Indeed, imagine a fist entering your ass hole. Ouch!

• Wolvie
          Wolvie commented
          Editing a comment
          SlurpyToes Yes, I imagined that.

I just hope that he used lube when he shoved his fist inside you

Comment

Well, DurtyDirke, it would have been impossible without lots of lube, wouldn't it?

And, Wolvie, it's not messy or painful if you prepare correctly beforehand (no pun intended ?)

Just douche your anus thoroughly, and have plenty of lube on standby.

And make sure the room is warm - it does make a real difference!

Comment

Pass for me. Being fisted sounds scary. How did you convince yourself to try it?

Comment

Being fisted does feel nice, but I don't recommend it to be a regular thing to do... have some pity for your ass muscles.

Comment

Yes, obviously we don't do it every time we have sex.

Just when I'm really horny and need something much bigger than a dick or a dildo inside me!

Paul has very big hands - and really hairy arms. It feels so nice when he really stretches me open ?
                Last edited by CUM EATER; 02-19-2019, 03:30 PM.

Comment

And RyanUlrich, I didn't have to convince myself to try it.

I WANTED to try it! And I'm glad I did!

Don't be frightened to give it a try! Just take your time and find out for yourself how good it can feel.

Comment

I think I'll stick with fingers, thank you very much. I like the feeling of pushing out my shit instead of it sliding out of my anus.

Comment

I tried this once, and I can't fit my hand inside his ass. That was the only time I hated having big hands.

Comment

• Grifter
                        Grifter commented
                        Editing a comment
                        That's just sad, bro.

Oh, StiffySteve! It doesn't damage your anal sphincter muscles at all.

The anus is very resilient. It can withstand a lot of rough treatment, and then go back to normal afterwards.

Comment

Working...
                      X