Evil Pranks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evil Pranks

The name of the topic says it all already. But what I'm looking for are the pranks that you did to your ex as payback for what he did to you? Mine happened during college. The family of the guy that I was seeing at the time didn't know that he was gay. When I caught him cheating on me, I told his parents that he was gay via snail mail

Just broke all the lights and side mirrors of his car with a baseball bat

Comment

• JoJoFlex
      JoJoFlex commented
      Editing a comment
      Typical. Those things are replaceable. Just like you. lol

• RyanUlrich
      RyanUlrich commented
      Editing a comment
      JoJoFlex How did you know that I am replaceable?

Told his rebound fuck buddy to get tested since he (my ex) gave me std

Comment

• IronBulge
      IronBulge commented
      Editing a comment
      And what happened next? I assume he got himself tested and indeed he had an STD from your ex which he had shared with the both of you. Sorry, my imagination just went wild.

• BabyBoyBum
      BabyBoyBum commented
      Editing a comment
      IronBulge I do not know what he did next. I am clean so just keep your imagination with you, will you?

Originally posted by LarsRocco View Post
    I told his parents that he was gay via snail mail
    That's a really mean prank. Did you regret outing him like that or not?

Comment

• TylerBurden
      TylerBurden commented
      Editing a comment
      GagDaddy I do not think it was a prank at all. What he did was outing him out to his family. Such a nasty act from an ex. I would never do that to anyone.

• Cloud69
      Cloud69 commented
      Editing a comment
      TylerBurden people can do petty things when they've been wronged in a relationship

LOL. Snail mail? When did his parents receive the mail? You could have emailed it to them and watch their shock of their lives. Wait, you said just prank. I do not think that what you did was a prank. It was already a revelation to his parents and as you said, a pay back. I pity your ex, but at the same, at least he came out of the open in no time without any efforts from his side.
    Last edited by IronBulge; 06-23-2019, 07:37 AM.

Comment

• LarsRocco
      LarsRocco commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, he came out after that. He should thank me for doing that. It was like an instant help for him.

I masterminded a scheme where in the end, he got fired from his job. If you consider this a prank

Comment

• LarsRocco
      LarsRocco commented
      Editing a comment
      Not a good prank at all. That was mean. Was he able to find a new job after he was fired?

• JoJoFlex
      JoJoFlex commented
      Editing a comment
      SamMB He cheated on me! The hate was so great that I did that to him.

• JoJoFlex
      JoJoFlex commented
      Editing a comment
      LarsRocco I do not know. I have not heard of him anymore. And I don't care where he is now.

I was able to go to his house and hid some eggs and raw meat in different parts of his house, and did an upper decker on his toilet tank

Comment

• LarsRocco
      LarsRocco commented
      Editing a comment
      That is so nice of you, eh? That was not a prank anymore. What was his reaction when he found out what you did?

• LumberJacked
      LumberJacked commented
      Editing a comment
      TwinkleToes I had the duplicates of his keys to the house. Actually, it did not stink because he saw it after two days. But he wasted time by cleaning the mess that I left.

• LumberJacked
      LumberJacked commented
      Editing a comment
      LarsRocco He was pissed off! He called me and was yelling at me on the phone. I just kept on laughing.

Secretly followed him to a bar and secretly told the guy that he was chatting up that he has an std

Comment

• CockednLoaded
      CockednLoaded commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess that you immediately left the bar after you told him that?

• LarsRocco
      LarsRocco commented
      Editing a comment
      What was the guy's reaction after telling that he had an STD?

That was a despicable thing to do, LarsRocco.

I hope you are thoroughly ashamed of yourself.

It wasn't a prank. It was a cowardly and potentially dangerous thing to do.

Dumping you was the best thing your ex ever did.

I can only hope you didn't irrevocably ruin the poor man's relationship with his parents.

Last edited by CUM EATER; 06-29-2019, 06:36 AM.

Comment

I've written the phone number of my exes at restrooms of bars whenever I go out and drink with my friends

Comment

Working...
      X