The biggest butt plug...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The biggest butt plug...

I've just managed to take a 6 inch diameter solid silicone butt plug in my ass. It wasn't 6 inches long - it was 6 inches WIDE!! And 9 inches long!

It hurt like hell going in at first, but ended up feeling so nice when I started fucking myself with it good and hard. Plenty of lube, of course!

Just forcing it in and out repeatedly almost made me cum, and gave my asshole a really good workout! I really want to stretch my asshole to the utmost limit and see how wide I can go!

My anus feels so fucking good being stretched to its limit. I think I want to try being fisted next. A whole arm inside me would be good!

I really recommend you all try anal stretching. It feels so fucking good once you get past the pain of stretching your asshole for the first time.

Just try it!

it's a joyous feeling. Absolutely FUCKING AMAZING!!
    Last edited by CUM EATER; 07-09-2019, 07:01 PM.

I would not do what you had done. Never in my entire life. Where did you buy that stuff? They should not be selling a ridiculous product. Were you able to shove the 9 inches completely?

Comment

• DirtMcGirth
      DirtMcGirth commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe he's a big man? Try scaling the size of the toy to your body.

• Conan
      Conan commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm quite curious too on where did he buy that. I thought toys that big are only for laughs and giggles.

How was your ass able to accommodate that out of this world butt plug? It must have been so painful. I would not also do it.

Comment

• GirthyGrills
      GirthyGrills commented
      Editing a comment
      Practice and some more of it. Maybe add a little exposure and add some more practice. lol

• IggyCock
      IggyCock commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, there's a possibility that he's done it before and had used a ton of lube in order for that buttplug to fit up his ass

Hey, would like to try that one. Did it hurt that much? I am a bit hesitant but I am curious. I might try that one when alone and feeling horny on a cold night.

Comment

• Cornholio
      Cornholio commented
      Editing a comment
      Curiosity is what gets us. We might be against this now, but I'm sure we'll try it some time in the future. lol

Now, I have something added to my list of things to do before dying. Thanks! lol

Comment

• Wade
      Wade commented
      Editing a comment
      OR. It can be two birds with one stone. You'll die because you decided to do it. lol

• DirtMcGirth
      DirtMcGirth commented
      Editing a comment
      MannaMontana Well, There is no harm in trying, right? If someone had tried it before, why cannot I? But I cannot find a stuff as large as this - that is a problem.

• CUM EATER
      CUM EATER commented
      Editing a comment
      They are readily available on Amazon.

Just type in 'extra large butt plug' and you will find plenty to choose from.

Have fun!

Toys this big can be considered novelty items or toys for laughs. I'm amazed that you still took the challenge.

Comment

• TylerBurden
      TylerBurden commented
      Editing a comment
      He took the challenge and I wonder of the condition of his ass right after he had that super big butt plug.

• Grifter
      Grifter commented
      Editing a comment
      Was thinking that you consider them as torture devices already lmao

Is there a butt plug as large as this? This is so huge so I don't think that this would be possible to use.

Comment

• CockyMalone
      CockyMalone commented
      Editing a comment
      I have never seen one before. It could be true but who knows? Do you have a plan to try this one?

And I'm guessing that the next thing that you would talk about is anal gaping or you've talked about it already? lol

Comment

• SlurpyToes
      SlurpyToes commented
      Editing a comment
      Why did I have a mental image of you bent over and trying to gape your ass when I read that? lol

• Artoo
      Artoo commented
      Editing a comment
      Please don't talk about anal gaping. Looking at those pictures often make me feel sick

Do you still have that butt plug of yours and are you still using it? Or it has officially retired already?

Comment

• Wolvie
      Wolvie commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you thinking of borrowing the butt plug if it hasn't retired yet? LMAO

I think joyous feeling is not enough to describe that experience. It really is not enough. lol

Comment

Originally posted by HottieTotty View Post
      This is so huge so I don't think that this would be possible to use.
      Yeah if your mother raised a little bitch. lol

Comment

Working...
      X