Going to the bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to the bars

I am not a party goer but I guess I need to start going to those bar and meet some new people. Who likes going to the gay bars? What are the things that they do there? How do I socialize with the people inside? What are the things that I need to look out for?

I like going to the bars. It has been my of my stress relievers. Hey, I know some good places that we could go to. Do you want me to be with you on those bars? Maybe, we could even meet some other good people to hangout with.

Comment

Are you sure that you haven't been in a gay bar before? Maybe you've been in one and just didn't know because you thought that the place would be full of drag queens and bears?

Comment

• Artoo
        Artoo commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm pretty sure anyone sober enough will know when they are in one.

I think that the only difference between a gay and straight bar is whether there would be women at the bar or not

Comment

• IggyCock
        IggyCock commented
        Editing a comment
        And if there ever was a woman at a gay bar, they would automatically see that they feel awkward there while they're finishing their drinks

• Grifter
        Grifter commented
        Editing a comment
        I would just like to say that women in bar are the best wingman(or wingwoman) on the same setting. Had a great experience like this before.

If you've been in a bar before, there's a huge chance that you know the type of people that you need to avoid if you don't want to get into trouble. Like the drunk regulars who are looking for a fight, the ones who are passed out and about to throw up, etc...

Comment

• JoJoFlex
        JoJoFlex commented
        Editing a comment
        Except some of the drunk regulars might even initiate a make out with you. lol

• Conan
        Conan commented
        Editing a comment
        JoJoFlex My kind of drunkards. lol I hope there are more people like that. Not fun if in relationship though.

The only thing you need to look out for is basic manners and don't forget to have fun. Just... be free.

Comment

• LollySucker
        LollySucker commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you mean just be free to be yourself or just be free to initiate a hookup? lol.

• ChokingHazard
        ChokingHazard commented
        Editing a comment
        LollySucker it can be both actually

It's just another bar with different set of patrons. If you've been in a bar before, you'll have no problem blending in.

Comment

• Wade
        Wade commented
        Editing a comment
        This should be the advice you're taking note of. Simple but true. TylerBurden

• DirtMcGirth
        DirtMcGirth commented
        Editing a comment
        If the patrons are different then surely the atmosphere and the things inside of it would also be different.

Going with close friends, even women, might help you fitting in. Most bars like that are very welcoming.

Comment

• Conan
        Conan commented
        Editing a comment
        Just be clear with your intentions though. Going in with chicks will give off wrong impressions.

• Wade
        Wade commented
        Editing a comment
        Might be annoying to clear out the understanding but it might be a good segue to get laid. lol

• CockyMalone
        CockyMalone commented
        Editing a comment
        Women on gay bars? I do not think that there would be women on the gay bars.

Originally posted by Artoo View Post
      The only thing you need to look out for is basic manners and don't forget to have fun. Just... be free.
      Also don't forget to tip the bartender and your servers

Comment

• MickeyDee
        MickeyDee commented
        Editing a comment
        You're right about that one. If you take care of them, they would definitely take care of you as well

Naturally and of course, a gay bar is place full of gays where you could meet someone. But it could also be a market place. What is a market place? It is a place where there are sellers and buyers. I would not continue anymore as I believe that you already got my points.

Comment

Working...
      X