Hairy or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hairy or not?

All of us have preferences. So, this is a bit trivial but would be done just for fun. Who do you like better as a partner? Someone who is hairy on the armpit area and groin area or someone who is not meaning they shave or wax those areas?

I would choose someone hairy. Maybe I am just turned on with men who have thick hairs all over those areas. I think they excite me more. lol.

Comment

• IronBulge
      IronBulge commented
      Editing a comment
      The thicker that more curious you are to sex or just enjoy the sex lol

Click image for larger version  Name:	wp_ss_20190911_0003 (2).png Views:	1 Size:	600.5 KB ID:	9464 Click image for larger version

Name:	wp_ss_20190912_0001 (2).png
Views:	197
Size:	673.9 KB
ID:	9476 Hairy men EVERY TIME!!!

I love body hair on a man. Everywhere! The more there is, the better I like it.

It's such a MASSIVE turn on for me.

Tom Selleck (as Magnum) was my idol when I was growing up in the 1970s and 1980s.

Actually, he still is! Great moustache too.
    Last edited by CUM EATER; 09-12-2019, 11:30 AM.

Comment

• CUM EATER
      CUM EATER commented
      Editing a comment
      Burt Reynolds never really did it for me, LumberJacked!

But I've thought of someone else who does!

Sean Connery, when he was playing James Bond. Such a beautiful man.
      Last edited by CUM EATER; 09-13-2019, 08:31 AM.

• HottieTotty
      HottieTotty commented
      Editing a comment
      I like hairy men, too. And just like you, the hairier the better. It just turns me on.

• Cornholio
      Cornholio commented
      Editing a comment
      CUM EATER why it didn't worked out for you when it comes to Burt Reynolds?

I don't care if he's hairy on the other parts that you've mentioned as long as he keeps it clean on his crotch area. Don't want to end up coughing a hairball of his pubes lol

Comment

• MickeyDee
      MickeyDee commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you also happen to wax your groin area?

• LollySucker
      LollySucker commented
      Editing a comment
      If he is hairy all over his body then suddenly becomes hairless on his crotch area then I do not think that it would look good. Why not wax all the other hair to make the body smooth?

I don't mind which part is hairy or not. The fact that the hairier the best sex you'll ever get.

Comment

• CUM EATER
      CUM EATER commented
      Editing a comment
      Pardon?

That doesn't make sense.

• GagDaddy
      GagDaddy commented
      Editing a comment
      What is the correlation of hairy men with the best sex?

Hairy chest yes, but down there? It depends, as long as I won't get pubes stuck in between my teeth, then we're good lol

Comment

• BillyGym
      BillyGym commented
      Editing a comment
      S9ome guys are too hairy and it sheds off when the fucking gets rough. It's best if he shaves or trims his pubes. I have no problem with the chest hair anyway.

• TylerBurden
      TylerBurden commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, I love the chest hair. It is lovely to play with it.
      I also love if he has hairy pubes down there. I never had an experience where a hair was stuck in between my teeth so maybe I am very good in sucking dicks!

I don't have that much hair so I'd prefer someone who's as clean as me. I've been with some hairy guys but only thin-haired is okay for me.

Comment

• DurtyDirke
      DurtyDirke commented
      Editing a comment
      I also like non-hairy men. You know, when thick hair and sweat would combine together, the feeling is just gross. At least, for non-hairy men, there would only be sweat and nothing else.

• Stanlee
      Stanlee commented
      Editing a comment
      Since you want him to be as clean as you. Doesn't mean that you're willing to help him shave?

Just want him to be cleaned down there. As for the other body parts, it's up to him if he wants to shave, wax them or not

Comment

• Jonesy
      Jonesy commented
      Editing a comment
      The same goes for me on this one. I don't want to end up spitting a hair ball while I'm sucking on his dick

• CUM EATER
      CUM EATER commented
      Editing a comment
      You must have a very strange technique, Jonesy, if you are getting a mouthful of hair when you give oral sex!

You're supposed to suck the actual dick - not the hair around it!

Yes, you might get the occasional hair in your mouth, but definitely nothing amounting to a hairball.

You are exaggerating, I think
Working...
X