Wingman For A Female Friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wingman For A Female Friend

The title of the topic says it all. If it is a yes, how many times have you done it?

I have done it a couple of times and pretended to be her best friend but she already told them that I was gay that's why their dates are distancing themselves from me.

Comment

• Cloud69
      Cloud69 commented
      Editing a comment
      What can you tell about the guys your friend dates with? Are they hot and alright?

• IncredibleBulge
      IncredibleBulge commented
      Editing a comment
      BackRubSlut Really? A lot of times? That sounds okay to her.

Yes, I've actually helped a few of my females friends when it comes to getting men. What we would do is go to a club and go to the dance floor. We would be each others dance partners and if there's a guy that he liked who's dancing near us, I would let him cut in so that my friend could dance and get to know him.

Comment

• GagDaddy
      GagDaddy commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm thinking that you're jealous whenever she got a dance especially if its a hot guy.

• Artoo
      Artoo commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you the one who initiates getting the men to be with your friend?

• IncredibleBulge
      Editing a comment
      I could tell that you like her, You are just in denial in your feelings. Jonesy

The only time I would do it is when she asks me too or I feel bad for her and want her to get laid that evening. I'm not the type who would try and pimp her on every guy that she thinks who is hot.

Comment

• Cornholio
      Cornholio commented
      Editing a comment
      Proxie right, if his gonna pimp her might as well with a good guy cause his friend might end up getting hurt.

• Proxie
      Proxie commented
      Editing a comment
      Cornholio Yeah, right and I think that would be hard for them.

• DomeChrome
      DomeChrome commented
      Editing a comment
      Proxie Of course, even if she wants too. I will choose a guy who is trusted.

The only times I've done that for any of my female friends was when they did the same thing for me when I was single.

Comment

• BigBrony
      BigBrony commented
      Editing a comment
      And was she able to hookup with that guy or she was flat out rejected by him?

I did it a couple of times and I was happy that I become a bridge between two lost puppies and when the date is successful, we celebrate.

Comment

• TwinkleToes
      TwinkleToes commented
      Editing a comment
      Did they end up being together if the date was a success? Or is it only the date which is good?

• DurtyDirke
      DurtyDirke commented
      Editing a comment
      And how many of those lost puppies ended up getting married?

• JoJoFlex
      JoJoFlex commented
      Editing a comment
      TwinkleToes nah, the date was just good.

I've used to do it with a close friend of mine before. We're each others wing person. Stopped doing it when she started her own family and get go out with me like before.

Comment

• Boosh
      Boosh commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you start to look for a new wing person because of it? And are you the one who introduced her to her husband?

• IncredibleBulge
      Editing a comment
      Cracker Go out with other girls then.

• Cracker
      Cracker commented
      Editing a comment
      IncredibleBulge Of course after this pandemic!

None of my female friends ever thought of me as their wing person since most of the time they prefer to hangout with me at gay bars and there's a really slim that there will be a straight guy there.

Comment

• TeeRex
      TeeRex commented
      Editing a comment
      But if they take you to a "straight' bar are you willing to be their wingman?

• RyanUlrich
      RyanUlrich commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah probobly, but I don't know yet.lol. TeeRex

Yes, I've done it a couple of times and some of them eventually got married.

Comment

• SamMB
      SamMB commented
      Editing a comment
      You really played a major part in their life if they happen to marry the person that you help them with. You must be so happy you did it.

• IronBulge
      IronBulge commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, it indeed made me happy, seeing them being with the person they love.

I've been asked by a couple of my female friends before and sadly none of them ended up being married with guys that I helped them get.

Comment

• Cyrax
      Cyrax commented
      Editing a comment
      If they ended up being a couple, then I think that you should consider it as a win already.

• JayEazy
      JayEazy commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you feel bad when you find out that they broke up?

• Cornholio
      Cornholio commented
      Editing a comment
      @Dritter It's okay if they didn't end up getting married, as soon as they officially become couples, that means that you successfully helped your friend. Maintaining the relationship is already their decision.

I am just wondering how everyone is doing?

Comment

• Proxie
      Proxie commented
      Editing a comment
      quite good. getting pretty a lot lately. how about you? did you bone someone recently?

Originally posted by ThaDude View Post
    I am just wondering how everyone is doing?
    pretty much fine Thank GOd. any good things recently? I have not been online for a while.

Comment

• ButtThrust
      ButtThrust commented
      Editing a comment
      ThaDude there is a new term they say which I totally forgot but sounds like BI to me. but if you were to choose, you get so horny and you can fuck only one. Will it be a girl or a guy?

• ButtThrust
      ButtThrust commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah this is a good one too similar to mine.. Proxie if only I can dare to fuck a girl, then I think life will be easier LOL so many horny girls nowadays and those little boys is not giving them the pound

• TwinkleToes
      TwinkleToes commented
      Editing a comment
      it's fine if you can't. there are a lot of us who can't stand on pussies.. ButtThrust I never even touched one, I was afraid it will eat me hahaha
Working...
X