Getting attached to guys I had sex with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting attached to guys I had sex with

I really have this problem with myself because, I easily get attached to those guys I had sex with. I think I'm weird. I know I am not supposed to fall in love with them but, I don't know why I am acting like this

I guess you need to work that out. That's dangerous coz you'll end up broken hearted for the person who was never been yours.

Comment

• SamMB
      SamMB commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't even know how to

I've been there bro. and I swear, I will never be on that again! It was really hard. I really hate that feeling.

Comment

• SamMB
      SamMB commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry to know that you've been in the same situation bro.

At the end of the day, you are the loser! Do not invest to much feelings or attachments to guys you have met. Remember that the reason why you met him is just for sex, so you don't have the reason to get attach with him.

Comment

• SamMB
      SamMB commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah! Maybe I just really need to do something about it.

Originally posted by SamMB View Post
    I really have this problem with myself because, I easily get attached to those guys I had sex with. I think I'm weird. I know I am not supposed to fall in love with them but, I don't know why I am acting like this
    I believe this is pretty normal. You have a kind hear and there is nothing wrong with falling for those people. just get up again. I applaud people like you who flirts only with one man, we here are bitching around fucking dicks when it's available. I never been faithful to anyone, I can't control my lust. When I see a cock, and that cock wants me, hell be doomed, I am sucking that cock.

Comment

• SamMB
      SamMB commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah! I guess you're right. Thanks tho.
Working...
X