Leaving so soon after the hookup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaving so soon after the hookup?

Not quite sure if this has been discussed already but during those hookups, do you usually wake up the next day alone in bed? Or do you usually get up early so you would have to leave immediately?

I usually get up early, I'll just have to be extra quiet as I sneak my way out. I just wanted to avoid any further discussions with my sudden hook up with him. Plus, I have things to do and places to go, there's no time for me to fool around that day.

Comment

• BaconLover
      BaconLover commented
      Editing a comment
      If I got places to go, I'd still leave him a note so he wouldn't think that I'm rude but at least I didn't bother waking him up because I was in a hurry anyway.

• TylerBurden
      TylerBurden commented
      Editing a comment
      Wait, did your hookup happen mostly during the day time that you still had time to go into places?

• TeeRex
      TeeRex commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess that your hookups are done on day time. I wonder why when most hookups are done on night time.

I got hella tired so I don't mind if I'd oversleep for a moment. It doesn't matter if my hookup is still there or not but I'd be surprised if I'd wake up to him observing me while I was asleep.

Comment

• DomeChrome
      DomeChrome commented
      Editing a comment
      That would be creepy lol, waking up to someone staring at me. Please, do not look at me, I do not look attractive after a long night of good sleep lol!

• JoJoFlex
      JoJoFlex commented
      Editing a comment
      That is dangerous! What if he does something bad while you are fast asleep? He could do some nasty things while you are soundly sleeping?

Neither of those two. I leave the place right after the hookup is over. Why? Do we need to have more conversations after the hookup? I would simply say: "Bye! Gotta go."

Comment

• HankTheSpank
      HankTheSpank commented
      Editing a comment
      You can have more conversations with him if you wanted to have further meetups with him. But if you're in a rush then I guess it's okay for you to leave immediately.

• Thighler
      Thighler commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. I could relate very well. How many times have I done this one? I could not even remember.

Well, it depends on the place. If we did it on my place, it could not be that I would leave after waking up. So, commonly, they leave after waking up. Others leave immediately after the hookup. It all boils down to preferences and each person has his own preference.

Comment

• ButtThrust
      ButtThrust commented
      Editing a comment
      Cube Yeah I know ,lol how about you? I mean what do you usually do when you have a hook up in your place?

• ButtThrust
      ButtThrust commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah it does, btw, do you usually leave after you had a good sex to someone else place? Cube

• Cube
      Cube commented
      Editing a comment
      If I don't have nothing to do, I will stay and have a little chat with him. ButtThrust

I should wake up first so that I could still have time to fix myself before going out. I do not want to look like a horrible men out in the streets, right?

Comment

• CockyMalone
      CockyMalone commented
      Editing a comment
      As long as you're heading home straight then no one's ever going to bother about how you look. I just hope that the person you like won't be able to see you looking dreadful out on the streets like a hobo lol!

I usually wake up with the man next to me, he's sleeping soundly but I must not get distracted by his cuteness. I will pack my things and head out, I'll just continue my sleep when I reached home.

Comment

• ThaDude
      ThaDude commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, don't you bid goodbye to that person whom you had hooked up to?

Yes! I leave right after a hookup. I need to. Well, I think that for one night stand, that is already the standard practice. After sex, you part ways, and to never see each other again.

Comment

• Wolvie
      Wolvie commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you going to wake him up just to inform him that you should go? I think if that were me, I'd ask permission, I don't want to be rude by leaving him just like that. Because I'd like to see if he's ever going to convince me to start a little longer then I would, but if not then I must go.

Originally posted by DurtyDirke View Post
    Not quite sure if this has been discussed already but during those hookups, do you usually wake up the next day alone in bed? Or do you usually get up early so you would have to leave immediately?
    I usually wake up alone in bed, with no notes or text from my hookup last night. Oh well, I'm used to it anyway, I don't know why they'd usually leave me like this. I remember how much fun we've had then the next day, they're gone. Sad, right?

Comment

• Jilter
      Jilter commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you don't know how to handle them, that's why they leave you alone.

After the hook up I usually leave right away. I don't know, it's like my hobby.

Comment

Everytime I hook up I usually leave immediately.

Comment

• BangGang
        BangGang commented
        Editing a comment
        BobbyD Me too. I don't know but I used to leave after sex.

• BobbyD
        BobbyD commented
        Editing a comment
        nah, don't worry we are not the only one who is like that,lol BangGang

• BangGang
        BangGang commented
        Editing a comment
        I think I change for them, I will try to communicate them like a friend.hehehe BobbyD

Leaving immediately is not my thing, I usually talk to them.

Comment

I am not that kind of person who leaves just like that. I usually talk to them before leaving.

Comment

• JayEazy
          JayEazy commented
          Editing a comment
          Cyrax being horny is good when hooking up. Am I wrong? LOL

• Cyrax
          Cyrax commented
          Editing a comment
          JayEazy yes of course! we hook up because we are horny.

• JayEazy
          JayEazy commented
          Editing a comment
          Cyrax it's just hard to really keep up the cuddle if you are just hooking up. I mean why the intimacy anyway? It can lead to complication then all the fun is gone.

Most people I've hooked up told me that I am so humble and horny. they said that I am so talkative, I talk a lot of things guys.

Comment

• Cyrax
          Cyrax commented
          Editing a comment
          JayEazy .. would talking after sex not a sign that it was good? if it was not I would be walking out the door hahahaha

• JayEazy
          JayEazy commented
          Editing a comment
          Cyrax not necessarily.. there are just polite people. asking for another round is a clear sign of of a good sex.

• Grifter
          Grifter commented
          Editing a comment
          some of them like it but some also hates it. I really do wonder how people can literally just fuck and go. where's the humanity in there? LOL but ya know it's just me.

just wondering if you guys here still thinks hook ups deserves a proper closure.. hahahah damn it I'm too bored today

Comment

Working...
        X