First Good Fuck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Good Fuck!

I know that most of us never truly enjoyed the first time we had sex (straight or with another guy). So how long did it take before you had sex that you felt was a good one. It doesn't matter whether it was with a woman or a man as long as you knew that it was a good one for the both of you

The one that I truly enjoyed was during the first time I've been with a guy. Never knew that being a bottom was more fun than being a top

Comment

• Cornholio
      Cornholio commented
      Editing a comment
      And I'm guessing that you've done it with women and it wasn't that great?

• LumberJacked
      LumberJacked commented
      Editing a comment
      And did you become a pure bottom after learning that being a bottom is more fun than being a top?

I actually enjoyed the first time I had sex since it was with the girl that I was seeing at the time

Comment

• MickeyDee
      MickeyDee commented
      Editing a comment
      So, when did you learn that you are a gay?

• CockyMalone
      CockyMalone commented
      Editing a comment
      How many ladies have you slept with before you realized that you're gay?

• TwinkleToes
      TwinkleToes commented
      Editing a comment
      So what is your gender now?

Being bottom, it has always been painful most specially if your partner has a big dick. I could not even remember the first good fuck as I think it was a hookup from a drunken session. Well, I have so many hookups already that I could not remember them all.

Comment

• TeeRex
      TeeRex commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you consider yourself as a top or bottom?

• BackRubSlut
      BackRubSlut commented
      Editing a comment
      TeeRex He stated on his post that he is a bottom. I agree with him, it is painful when your partner has a big dick.

• CUM EATER
      CUM EATER commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry if I am being contrary to your beliefs, but being fucked is not painful - not if it's done right!

It was the first time I've done it with a guy. Because that's the only time that it felt good and somewhat right

Comment

• IronBulge
      IronBulge commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm assuming that you had a few experiences with girls before that's why it felt good the first time you've done with a guy

• BigDaddyJoe
      BigDaddyJoe commented
      Editing a comment
      If you don't mind me asking, how many women have you slept with before you slept with a guy?

It was with my first serious relationship with a guy and he was my first heartache as well

Comment

• CaptainSucko
      CaptainSucko commented
      Editing a comment
      But after all that, do you still initiate to booty call him? HottieTotty

• LollySucker
      LollySucker commented
      Editing a comment
      CaptainSucko why would he try and make his ex his booty call? Don't you think that's a bit awkward for both parties?

• HottieTotty
      HottieTotty commented
      Editing a comment
      CaptainSucko No. Not anymore. We do not have any communication now. We could be happy with his life now.

The ones that come to mind were the first time I did it with a girl and my first experience as a bottom

Comment

Was actually one of those people who enjoyed the first time I've done it. And it was actually both straight and gay sex

Comment

Working...
      X