A lover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A lover

No, I am not the old Stan Lee. lol. I am still young and fresh. Want to have a fresh lover? Then look no further as I am already here. Interested? Message me and we would talk it over.

So, you are looking for some men here. What are the kinds of men that you would like to have?

Comment

• BackRubSlut
      BackRubSlut commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you hoping that you would be able to pass his qualifications?

• Scorpio
      Scorpio commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that he is looking for someone who is good in bed and what would be me.

• Stanlee
      Stanlee commented
      Editing a comment
      Both, JayKay I am looking for a young girl and a hot boy, and I am not a homo guy.

I think you should have mentioned "the late" Stan Lee and not the old. He passed away a couple of months ago

Comment

• Thighler
      Thighler commented
      Editing a comment
      Stan Lee was both the old one and the late one. He was very old when he died, right?

• Cracker
      Cracker commented
      Editing a comment
      Am I the only gay here who is not a fanatic of any Marvel or DC Comic/Universe? But yes, I do know the late Stan Lee you two are talking about.

How fresh are you exactly? And does it mean that you've never been penetrated or have penetrated someone before?

Comment

• BigDaddyJoe
      BigDaddyJoe commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm confused at to how fresh he is too DomeChrome. Neither of the two, but it sounds so unbelievable, to be honest. No offense there Stanlee

• Drifter
      Drifter commented
      Editing a comment
      Why are you asking if he is fresh? Are you interested?

• Stanlee
      Stanlee commented
      Editing a comment
      Not yet girl , And I hoop soon after this pandemic. DomeChrome

I am fresh, too. So, I think that we could be good friends. Do you think that two fresh people are a good combination? What do you think?

Comment

• Wolvie
      Wolvie commented
      Editing a comment
      DurtyDirke yes I do and its kinda tough teaching them what I know but they are certainly up for it

• ThaDude
      ThaDude commented
      Editing a comment
      We are the perfect combination! we can be more than friends if you like.

• Jilter
      Jilter commented
      Editing a comment
      DurtyDirke Yeah, most of my friends are like that.

Welcome to the forum and good luck in finding the people who you want to have. I hope that you would be an active member of this site.

Comment

• Conan
      Conan commented
      Editing a comment
      How active? You mean sexually active here or just always online?
      Lol, if you expect him to be active all the time then he might become an admin of this forum.

• Cloud69
      Cloud69 commented
      Editing a comment
      TwinkleToes Of course, everyone is treated equally. Yeah, it is understandable that people would become busy from time to time depending on what we do in life.

• Cloud69
      Cloud69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Conan Active on this forum. That is not necessarily always online as you could not do that one. We all have lives to attend to so checking and reading and posting and replying from time to time would do.

What do you mean by fresh exactly? Are you talking about someone who just came out of the closet or somebody hasn't been with a guy before?

Comment

• MickeyDee
      MickeyDee commented
      Editing a comment
      There's a chance that he's talking about both actually. But I feel that he's talking about the ones who've never been with a guy yet

• BabyBoyBum
      BabyBoyBum commented
      Editing a comment
      CaptainSucko Or he's probably fresh out of the bath when he joined here, lol. I kid! Anyway, welcome to the team Stanlee

• ThaThrist
      ThaThrist commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that he was referring to young gay men. Those fresh gay men who are still virgins. Oh, I was a virgin, too. Well, all of us started as virgins. lol.

Originally posted by Stanlee View Post
    No, I am not the old Stan Lee. lol. I am still young and fresh. Want to have a fresh lover? Then look no further as I am already here. Interested? Message me and we would talk it over.
    I'm looking for something fun here, but it sounds like you're looking for a serious lover then that wouldn't be me lol!

Comment

• TylerBurden
      TylerBurden commented
      Editing a comment
      And I'm guessing that the two of you will not work out since you're looking for different things

I want to some huge cock to play with. and btw, I am bottom.

Comment

Working...
    X