Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TeeRex
    replied
    I am not enjoying sex anymore? But why? What could be reasons for that? Well, as for me, that seems strange that I do not enjoy sex anymore. Hey, I love it and I like to do it often.

Leave a comment:

• JoJoFlex
    replied
    Do not tell me that all of a sudden, I had acquired an erectile dysfunction? Anyway, I think that I should see a doctor immediately. I need my cock back to its normal state. Lol.

Leave a comment:

• TylerBurden
    commented on 's reply
    Yep. It could not be that all of a sudden, I had lost my appetite for sex. That would be like stopping the Earth on rotating on its axis! Lol.

• Stanlee
    commented on 's reply
    My thought too exactly, lmao. We should think of ways to spice up our sex life, my partner and I. It's impossible that I'd be tired of sex just like that.

• LollySucker
    replied
    The only time that I won't be enjoying sex is when I found out about my partner cheating on me while we're still together. He should find a way for us to settle this, I hope he stops cheating on me or else I won't be interested in having sex with him when he's in sexual contact with another man than of with me.

Leave a comment:

• HottieTotty
    replied
    That would be impossible! How come that I'll ever be so tired of sex? I'd find ways to get my sex drive going, or we must have been doing the same thing over and over. Time to learn some new moves to do in bed.

Leave a comment:

• MickeyDee
    replied
    If he really wants to have sex then he should find a partner that is willing to give him the satisfaction that he needs but if he really loves me and is willing to be patient with me then I'd be happy if he might help me resolve this issue, why I'm suddenly not into sex? Stuff like that must be resolved together, right?

Leave a comment:

• CockyMalone
    started a topic Does not want sex

Does not want sex

What if one day you are no longer enjoying sex? You told your partner that it isn't him but it's just that you don't find joy in sex. Your partner has been worried about you for days for not wanting to have sex with him. What do you think would be the best solution for this?
Working...
X