Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CockednLoaded
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah. It must be resolved by talking with each other openly. We must know all things first, and decide from there.

• MannaMontana
    commented on 's reply
    Well, not for me. Even if he cheated on me, I would still enjoy our sex together. It is still the same cock and the same man, after all.

• IggyCock
    commented on 's reply
    Yep. Impossible that we would lose our sex drives. Anyway, how about having sex in the various places inside the house and not just on the bed?

• BiggieBalls
    replied
    Ows? Does not want sex anymore? How come? I love sex all the time. Lol.
    Anyway, something must be wrong with me if I do not like sex with him anymore. Could it be that I am longing for a bigger cock? Lol.

Leave a comment:

• BillyGym
    commented on 's reply
    Wow, can you even stand that? I mean your partner banging another man? Or is being banged by another man? Well, that's how open-relationship works, I guess that if you wanted him to have sex with those men, he might even leave you for them already.

• BobbyD
    commented on 's reply
    Why don't you confront him if he asks you why you're suddenly not in the mood to have sex with him? You two should talk things out and see if there could be ways for you both to still settle down or end things off already.

• CutieShank
    commented on 's reply
    Erectile dysfunction? Well, that could be the problem and you haven't told this to your partner because you fear that he might leave you because of that. Well, you should go to the hospital and get yourself checked, ASAP!

• Looking4U
    replied
    I think it's time for me and my partner to be in an open relationship, why? I can no longer satisfy him but if he wants to be with me, so be it, I just have to let him know that he is allowed to have sex with anyone he likes if that's what he wants.

Leave a comment:

• SeanDoe
    commented on 's reply
    He might be scared to tell you that he no longer enjoys sex with you or he might've found someone better than you which is kind heartbreaking too.

• Cyrax
    replied
    That would be impossible that I would not enjoy sex anymore. It would be given if he does not want sex from me anymore. Well, I think I'll understand that I'm obsessed with him already and he was just expected one or two nights with me. Sad.

Leave a comment:

• BigDaddyJoe
    commented on 's reply
    Maybe if you got gang-banged for 3 nights straight, do you think that you will still enjoy sex? Maybe what's being talked about here is that you no longer enjoy soft sex but you can go hardcore after the gangbang.

• ButtThrust
    commented on 's reply
    Oh, you seem to have a point there. Well, you won't be enjoying such intimacy if you find out that you're partner is being intimate already with someone else.

• TwinkleToes
    commented on 's reply
    And why would you let your partner look for someone else to have sex with? I would agree on the part where your partner will help you resolve the issue as to why you're suddenly not into sex anymore. No one must leave if the issue has not been resolved nicely.

• BangGang
    commented on 's reply
    Why'd you assumed that you already have erectile dysfunction? Lol, you might be taking meds or had been at your lowest peak that's why sex can no longer excite you as well.

• Thighler
    commented on 's reply
    But there is no more things to be learned. I think that I had known all those positions already. Is there something new nowadays?
Working...
X