Bareback sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bareback sex

I know that we should always practice safe sex. But do you still remember those days when we were young and did bareback sex? With whom did you do it and how was it?

Oh my gosh. This happened a long time ago when I was in high school. There was this classmate and we had a sleepover at his house. In the middle of the night, I was awakened as he was touching me. I gave in and boom, a first bareback of my life happened.

Comment

• MickeyDee
      MickeyDee commented
      Editing a comment
      High school also. We were just curious at that time. It just happened.

• ChokingHazard
      ChokingHazard commented
      Editing a comment
      But was that the only time you had bareback sex? I'm sure that you had too many times after.

It was with the first couple of boyfriends that I had

Comment

• LollySucker
      LollySucker commented
      Editing a comment
      It means so many barebacks with various men. Are you sure they were clean and safe?

• ThaDude
      ThaDude commented
      Editing a comment
      And after those guys you've always used protection every time you have sex?

• Jilter
      Jilter commented
      Editing a comment
      And how many boyfriends in before you started using protection?

If the both of you are monogamous partners, I don't think that using protection during sex is needed. The only time you need to use one (for me) is when you're going to have sex with a girl lmao

Comment

• HottieTotty
      HottieTotty commented
      Editing a comment
      Monogamous or not, a condom is a must.

• HankTheSpank
      HankTheSpank commented
      Editing a comment
      LumberJacked & HottieTotty are right, you should follow their advice Cloud69 how sure are you even that your partner is loyal to you?

• Stanlee
      Stanlee commented
      Editing a comment
      HankTheSpank yes, it is possible that one of them would end up cheating even if they're in a monogamous relationship. But I don't think it would be a good idea for one of them would suddenly wear a condom if he feels that the other person is cheating

I've been with different partners, so I consider using protection all the time.

Comment

• GagDaddy
      GagDaddy commented
      Editing a comment
      Even with your very first time when you were young and clueless?

• CaptainSucko
      CaptainSucko commented
      Editing a comment
      If you've slept with them on different days for a month or something, then it's a good idea to use protection and maybe have yourself checked as well

Nothing beats doing it bareback on the person that you love. But if you're just fuck buddies, might as well use some protection

Comment

• Scorpio
      Scorpio commented
      Editing a comment
      How many fuck buddies do you usually have at the same time that you're thinking of using protection
Working...
X