My gay professor's break up story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My gay professor's break up story

My gay professor (previously during college) called me one night and he was telling me how he and his partner have finally called it quits. They are living together for three years and they're both financially stabled with their own jobs. What really happened is that he was at a friend's house, they were alone in the room when his friend suddenly kissed him. At first, he was hesitant, but he went on to kiss him back. They did not have sex but yes, they made out for a little, but as soon as it was over, he was filled with guilt. He came home and his partner was there. He confessed immediately to him about what happened, which made him react violently. He beat my professor and he left him there. Soon after, he quit his job and moved out of their house. Now, he's staying over to his other friend's house for a while right after what happened.
    Last edited by DirtMcGirth; 12-09-2019, 11:28 AM.

You know what? Your professor shouldn't have told it to his boyfriend unless he's been caught in the act then he is free to explain to him about what exactly happened. I can tell that his guilt is weighing up on him which made him told the truth about it. At least they've broken up already so there will be no more dramas about it.

Comment

• Jonesy
      Jonesy commented
      Editing a comment
      They would not have broken up if not for his big mouth. He should not have told the event to his to the man. Oh, wait, they say that professors are great in talking, so he really showed how good he was at it.

• Wade
      Wade commented
      Editing a comment
      It was only a kiss, right? I do not think that it was a big deal. It is his fault why they broke up. If he had just kept it, his boyfriend would still be with him.

That professor of yours deserved it anyway, he's already expecting that too. Yes, he will surely be beaten up for what he has done, because he cheated on his live-in partner and worst, with one of his gay students. Which is really inappropriate for a professor would do.

Comment

• TwinkleToes
      TwinkleToes commented
      Editing a comment
      That's what he gets for cheating and he is prepared to face those consequences. Although he shouldn't have told him the truth if he can keep it to himself but the guilt will always haunt him for sure.

I think that the professor should have kept the kissing part to himself. Why did he even tell it to his ex-boyfriend? It was his fault that he opened it up.

Comment

• Cracker
      Cracker commented
      Editing a comment
      He cannot handle his guilt because of what he did. It could be that the friend he made out with was one of his friends that his partner truly despises.

He's really an expressive person, I can tell. He told you his story and how he also immediately confessed to his partner about what he did. Well, I think he did the wrong thing even if he almost was beaten to death because of it. Why would he also trade his long-term relationship for a made out session with his friend, anyway?

Comment

• Steezy
      Steezy commented
      Editing a comment
      That's what happens when he does not know when it is right to keep a secret hookup for himself. He shouldn't have told his partner about it unless he was caught in the act, right?

Guilt? But they only kissed each other, right? Okay, it was his fault in the first place. No matter how insignificant it was, it was still a form of cheating. So, yeah, good for him that his boyfriend dumped him.

Comment

• Stanlee
      Stanlee commented
      Editing a comment
      So true! He shouldn't have done that to his boyfriend. Anyway, I don't know why but I have a great feeling that he was seduced by the other guy.

I bet your professor didn't really love his partner because if he did, he won't kiss that other guy. But I don't think that there is a need for the partner to be violent towards your professor. Tell your professor that he can file an abuse case towards his former partner.

Comment

• GagDaddy
      GagDaddy commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe they have secret feelings for each other, which is wrong because the professor is already with his live-in partner and yes, the violent partner should be held responsible for his wrongdoings as well. It is not right to hurt someone physically like that.

Are you and your professor really that close? Or maybe, you are the one who he had a makeup session with? Anyway, I do think that your professor deserves to be left all alone because of what he did.

Comment

But the question that is running in my mind is what was your professor doing in that friend's house? And why is it that they were the only ones in there? I do think that your professor has been cheating on his boyfriend for so long already and it is only now that he thought of being honest to him.

Comment

I wonder why he kissed him back, your professor already has a partner right? Is he attracted to other guys?

Comment

• Scorpio
          Scorpio commented
          Editing a comment
          His professor is gay, that's why he is attracted to that guy right?

• Drifter
          Drifter commented
          Editing a comment
          Scorpio Yeah I know I already get that.
      Working...
      X