Bad-Mouthing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad-Mouthing

Has anyone of you here ever encountered an ex-boyfriend, ex-partner, or ex-hookup that keeps bad-mouthing you to other people into thinking that you're the one who's at fault and they're the "victims"? Well, I'm glad that most of my exes no longer give or say a damn about me right after we ended.

How do I deal with those people who bad-mouth stuff about me? I'd ignore them and let them hate me for all I care. It only shows how bitter they can be right after the breakup since I'm keeping my mouth shut while they keep bad-mouthing me.

Comment

• IggyCock
      IggyCock commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, that is the best course of action. When you ignore, then the time would come that they would end their nasty stuff.

Yes, I've been with a few who were like that and luckily my friends just ignore them they knew what really happened between the two of us

Comment

• Proxie
      Proxie commented
      Editing a comment
      Great! Well, good for you. Those few people then just made some scenes for themselves. Too bad, their stories were not believed. LOL.

• Thighler
      Thighler commented
      Editing a comment
      Did he tried to make crazy stories against you?

• Drifter
      Drifter commented
      Editing a comment
      That's good btw, Did you guys split up already?

If that ever happens, I would just tell the my friends that it goes to show that I made the right decision to break up with him since he's making up stories about me

Comment

I have dated a couple who were like that and just ignored the rumors that he is spreading about me

Comment

• CockednLoaded
        CockednLoaded commented
        Editing a comment
        Did your friends heard about the rumors that he was spreading about you?

Guess that I'm lucky that the men that I've been with are not psychos who make up crazy stories about me

Comment

• Wolvie
        Wolvie commented
        Editing a comment
        What are you going to do if you ended up dating one? Are you going to confront him or not?

I feel sad that some people are doing this kind of shit. I will leave it to my ex if he'll do it against my back or not. I've given him everything and invested in our relationship and the split was a mutual understanding so it's really up to him.

Comment

• GagDaddy
        GagDaddy commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, me too! I hate those kinds of pigs! After everything good that you've shared together during your time and they just throw it out just like that? How disrespectful!

Someone who is bitter on you would do this stuff. Well, for me, I do not have it. Maybe, I am a good person, so nobody did any bad-mouthing against me.

Comment

• BillyGym
        BillyGym commented
        Editing a comment
        That is the reason why a good break up is necessary. The two of you should still be friends when a separation happens. In that way, nobody would bad-mouth his former lover.

Gays bad-mouthing other gays. Oh, wow! What a sick activity. Well, it happens. What can we do? It is not easy to get rid of it, right?

Comment

• Cyrax
        Cyrax commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you one of those types of gay?

• Looking4U
        Looking4U commented
        Editing a comment
        Nope, but I know someone who is like that. Cyrax

Ah! Are you talking about the drama queens? LOL. Yep, I have known some friends who were like what you had stated. They feel that they were the victims, even though we know that it was their faults on the first place. They want to receive sympathy from others. Well, they could not fool me. I know when someone just pretends to be a victim.

Comment

I had an ex who tried to bad mouth me to my own family. Ended up confronting the person and punching him in the face because of it.

Comment

Working...
        X