Abusive partner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abusive partner

Have you ever encountered an abuse made by your partner? I am not only talking about physical abuse but all other kinds of abuses like emotional and financial abuses. Surely, you love your partner so much, but he has a tendency to be abusive. What would you do if you have this case?

It depends on how abusive he could be. Since I love that man, then I would continue to be with him. But there is a condition: the abuses must be insignificant that I would not feel bad about it. That is, for me, little abuses could still be tolerated.

Comment

• Grifter
      Grifter commented
      Editing a comment
      It is okay for you to be abused as long as it is tolerable?

There should be no abuses of any sort. When I sense that he has the tendency to abuse me, then it is already over. I do not want any sufferings to bear.

Comment

• HankTheSpank
      HankTheSpank commented
      Editing a comment
      If you can't withstand being with your partner who is being abusive then its better to left him and make him regret what he has done to you.

• Cyrax
      Cyrax commented
      Editing a comment
      Expect that abuses are common when suddenly they need to be strict in your relationship and certain adjustments are to be made.

If your partner abused you physically, then you could report him to the police. You could file a case against him. But, on second thought, abuses rarely happen, so I guess that I am just exaggerating here.

Comment

• SeanDoe
      SeanDoe commented
      Editing a comment
      JayKay Yeah I agree, btw, do you know someone who's been a victim of abuse?

• JayKay
      JayKay commented
      Editing a comment
      SeanDoe I think I was in a sort of emotional abuse before. My boyfriend wants to control everything that I do including my career. It was not that serious but I am glad I got out from the toxicity. It really is a good thing if you listen to people who cares about you.

• SeanDoe
      SeanDoe commented
      Editing a comment
      Including your career? how rude of him. I hope he will not contact you anymore. JayKay

Plain and simple break up with him. Also try to have all your credits cards change to be sure that he doesn't spend it for himself.

Comment

• BackRubSlut
      BackRubSlut commented
      Editing a comment
      I would never lend them my card if I ever got in a relationship not for being selfish but I'm more comfortable with just me using the card.

What a selfish prick! I will immediately break up with a guy who constantly abuse me over money and loves to play with my emotions. I will get the hell out of his life and move on or else I'll just suffer at his hands.

Comment

• Stanlee
      Stanlee commented
      Editing a comment
      Sometimes its better to leave than to endure the actions of your partner.

I think that breaking up with that person is the only thing to do when it comes to having partners who are abusive towards you. Whether it is financial or emotional abuse.

Comment

• BiggieBalls
      BiggieBalls commented
      Editing a comment
      You can end things with him because if this action continues then you would just be a punching bag for him.

• MannaMontana
      MannaMontana commented
      Editing a comment
      BiggieBalls Yes if you are smart enough then just leave rather than being just a punching bag by your partner.

I'm not really a giver whenever I'm in a relationship so I don't have problems being taken advantaged of by the guy that I'm seeing. I feel that guys who are a bit needs tends to be the ones who are being abused by their partners.

Comment

• LollySucker
      LollySucker commented
      Editing a comment
      I think so too, they're not contributing much to the relationship and giving us hardships.

• CaptainSucko
      CaptainSucko commented
      Editing a comment
      Not sure what you mean by "guys who are a bit needs"?

If my partner abused me physically, emotionally or mentally then I would leave her. I won't stay in a toxic relationship.

Comment

• Drifter
      Drifter commented
      Editing a comment
      Scorpio It's okay for me if she demands, as long as it's not that hard to refuse.

• Scorpio
      Scorpio commented
      Editing a comment
      Drifter what to you consider an acceptable demand? If this is about sex then yes I can be abused. lol

• Drifter
      Drifter commented
      Editing a comment
      Scorpio as long as it does not invade my privacy it's fine. no checking of phones unless I consent.
Working...
X