Gone Missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gone Missing

The minute I gave up the goods and he tasted it, he just vanished like out of thin air. I never saw him again. I don't know if he figured out that I was a newbie and didn't know how to handle myself in the bedroom. I still had on training wheels, but you have to start somewhere, don't you. Apparently, he was a pro and he was looking for a pro or at least someone who knew more than I did.

Don't be ashamed about your being a newbie. No one starts as a pro. It takes experience and all that stuff. So just keep those training wheels on and choose someone who will understand and maybe help you to become the pro at this.

Comment

Some guys are so cruel. I woulda tried to find out more about you, even before we made it to the bedroom. Apparently, he was just in for a quick fix. So it is not your fault. Just don't go with any of those losers again.

Comment

That was shitty and I know it musta made you feel bad as if you did something wrong. You didn't so you know. He was a jerk and was just there to get his groove on. Let him disappear into thin air. That is where he should be anyway.

Comment

I think you are all right. He was just there to stick his dick in my ass and get off. He was too anxious to get me in the bedroom, but I didn't see the trick. Thanks for your suggestions and recommendations.

Comment

people who ghost are worst. He had the guts to have sex with you, He should've at least had the decency to break it off properly

Comment

• BiggieBalls
              BiggieBalls commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree, they leave you nothing but to question your self.

Right from the beginning he probably just wanted sex from you. It happens to a lot of us and it sucks

Comment

We all gone through that stage. Don't over think and just enjoy every chances you got. You'll be a pro eventually!

Comment

Well, its his lost that he left you all of a sudden. Maybe he figured out that you're a newbie since there are signs that other people can notice if you have an experience or not

Comment

We've all been there. He should at least been a little more understanding. smh

Comment

• DirtMcGirth
                    DirtMcGirth commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Like thinking they passed by and that's it?

• HottieTotty
                    HottieTotty commented
                    Editing a comment
                    not exactly but somewhere along those lines

Cheer up, ot not like you love the guy, do you? You'll get there, just keep them cummin' ...errr I meant coming!

Comment

Been with someone who is so mysterious. Just one night and that's it, I hate it so much.

Comment

Was partying with friends and there was this guy I am eyeing for hours. Didn't expect he would follow me to the restroom he opened a conversation so I just ride on to that, we went straight to my apartment then in the morning he said he wanted to shower. I pointed where the bathroom is then when I got up was talking to him about food, I didn't have any response then when I checked he was gone. Just gone.

Comment

Everyone starts at being a newbie, remember that

Comment

Working...
                        X