Too Much Baggage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too Much Baggage

I hooked up with guy that had too much baggage and I regretted it. I had to get rid of him once and for all. When I met the dude, he said he was single and disengaged. I come to find out that he not only was juggle two of us, but four. Who does that and when did he find time to do it. He spent a decent amount of time with me. So I am confused about how, when and why that happened. I just had to tell him to go.

Sounds like he had a lot more baggage than you bargained for. Kick him to the curb yes. He deserves it. Don't waste your time with someone who is fucking so may dudes.

Comment

He wants to have his cakes and eat them all. Shit! I woulda done the same thing. There is no discussion here. Once you find out, it is a sealed deal to get rid of his ass.

Comment

Damn! He thinks he is that hot? He sure did it seems. I agree with your actions. Give him the open door and kick him in his ass on the way out!

Comment

Four men at one time! I would also like to know how he got time to do all that mess. I guess he was a multitasker...lol! He needs a medal for doing all that shit! No I am kidding! He should be given the boot.

Comment

It looks like you unpacked his baggage for him...lol! He surprised you and I guess the shock of it is still bothering you. But that is understandable. He wasn't ready for a committed relationship I think.

Comment

Kicked him to the curb, I did. I wasn't gonna let it go on one more day once I found out. Thanks to all of you for your input.

Comment

Working...
              X