LGBT Community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LGBT Community

I used to be out there meeting random gay men on the streets until I got my heart broken so may times, I had to find refuge in the LGBT community where there was more connection and love I think. But, I still found that heartbreak happens anywhere. The good thing about the LGBT community is that people stick up for you and try to help you get through your issues with the lifestyle. I have learned so much since I switched to finding dates and hooking up with people in the LGBT community rather than on the streets.

It is better to stick to the gay community if you are looking to hook up, but no matter where you meet someone, you can still suffer heartbreak. It is how you handle it that is the most important to the outcome. 🤘

Comment

Heart break happens to the best of us. It happens to gays and homos. It happens to people with good intentions and it happens for different reasons. Sometimes, the guy on the street that is not close to the gay community can be less than caring though. So you are right to find shelter in the gay community.

Comment

The gay community is a great place to be, especially when you are just coming out of the closet. Is not good to be on the streets finding hookups on your own. This forum is also a good place. It is a community of gays that will look out for you and give you good advice.

Comment

Be real! Everybody goes through some kind of heartbreak at some point in their lives and it has nothing to do with your particular lifestyle. So what you are saying is a bunch of B.S. Handle your heartbreak on your own and maybe, you have to think about the choices you have been making. I am just being real!

Comment

I know that the LGBT community has done for me since my last heartbreak and so I am forever grateful to you guys and to those that have affected my life in a positive way!

Comment

Working...
            X