Cheating Partner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheating Partner

My partner of two years cheated on me about 25 times. I am not kidding. The last time, he cheated, it was with an 18 year old gay dude and that was painful for me because this person was too young I thought. My partner was over 40 years old and shouldn't be hookingup with someone so young, I believed. And to make it worse, he was spending the money we had saved up on this dude. So, I figured he wanted to become a sugar daddy, but not when we are still together. I have to work too hard for my money.

In my world, everyone cheats. I dont' believe anyone can be loyal to one person. That is just how I feel. So, you just got to get used to it and stand your losses.

Comment

He was looking for someone younger than you I imagine and he did find it, but at your expense. That is not so cool. You did good getting rid of his tired ass.

Comment

i am so sorry to hear you had to go through that. It happened to me too. I was in a committed gay relationship and we also lived together. He actually brought his young stud into our bedroom when i was abroad on a trip. That was what broke my heart, but guess what? I got through it. I was able to get over it and now I am dating again. So you will too!

Comment

Just give it time. You will get over it. Cheating is not easy when you are on the other end of the totem pole. It hurts like hell. A lot of us have been through it, but we always came through and able to get back on track. You are gonna do the same.

Comment

I wonder when the hurt will leave me. I am still waiting. It is fresh so I still get very angry when I think about it. I do appreciate your care and kind remarks, though. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X