Married Partner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Married Partner

Was seeing this guy recently and he introduced himself as a single gay guy. I believed him until I saw him leavng a restaurant one day with a woman on his arms. I didn't say anything to him, but decided to hire a private investigator. Damn, he was a liar! I learned that he was married to the woman I saw him with and had three kids. How do you get over that? And how do you trust again?

I think people should do their own investigations before hooking up. You never know who you are dealing with because we are all strangers in this game of life until we meet.

Comment

It is a good thing you decided to investigated or you wouldn't have found out the truth. You probably wouldn't have found out if you hadn't hired a professional investigator. Good for you!

Comment

He really had one over on you, but what I want to know is why? Could it be that he wanted to just experiment with the gay community or is it that he is gay and hasn't come out of the closet? I am curious about that.

Comment

I woulda been upset too. I woulda hired an investigator too so I could find out the truth quickly. Glad you did. Next time, do your own initial research.

Comment

That musta hurt, though. I feel your pain and I am so pleased that you took that kind of action. That dude is just out of place and a jerk. He played both you and his wife and should be punished. He doesn't even deserve his wife for playing the field and not being upfront with her whether he is gay or not. 🤔

Comment

I think he was trying to see if it was worth it to come out of the closet. I don't think his wife knows either. At least, that is what the investigator indicated. I am still so mad. I wanted to even go to the wife and let her know, but I will let it pass for now.

Comment

Working...
              X