No announcement yet.

How Long Does It Take

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting over someone takes time. But how many days or hours does it take to actually fuck another after a break up?

Comment

Originally posted by ThaThrist View Post
      Since this topic is all about breakups, how long does it usually takes you before you totally get over your ex? Mine would be around a month or month and a half.
      Getting over someone takes time. But how many days or hours does it take to actually fuck another after a break up?

Comment

• BigDaddyJoe
        BigDaddyJoe commented
        Editing a comment
        ThaThrist how long do you do hook up with someone? like do you do it for days only or for months?

• ThaThrist
        ThaThrist commented
        Editing a comment
        BigDaddyJoe I hook up as soon as the relationship is over and as soon as I find one. I do not need to delay a fuck.

• DomeChrome
        DomeChrome commented
        Editing a comment
        ThaThrist wow! I can't even dare to flirt when the break up is still new. it takes quite a long time for me.. maybe 2-3 months.

If you have been in a really committed relationship then it takes a long time for you to be able to even hook up with someone. You will still undergo pain and loss and then grief. There is no exact time limit on that but you sure will feel it.

Comment

It has been a while everyone. How's freedom?

Comment

• BigDaddyJoe
          BigDaddyJoe commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh hi there buddy.. everything is good,. about to be Christmas. about to be buried in deep snow.. ready to shovel?
      Working...
      X