No announcement yet.

Break up for Hook ups? does it add up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Break up for Hook ups? does it add up?

I have been with a constant hook up with someone for the last 6 months and it was good until it lasted I guess? He has turned to be so romantic and clingy as time goes by but I kinda don't like the idea. I found a new prospect. I tried to end it up with him by calling him but he said we needs to talk? Is it really necessary? we were just hooking up, all about lust nothing else. this is so annoying me.

Originally posted by Steezy View Post
    I have been with a constant hook up with someone for the last 6 months and it was good until it lasted I guess? He has turned to be so romantic and clingy as time goes by but I kinda don't like the idea. I found a new prospect. I tried to end it up with him by calling him but he said we needs to talk? Is it really necessary? we were just hooking up, all about lust nothing else. this is so annoying me.
    You gotta give him a really explosive goodbye sex before you leave him. lol is he not good at sucking dicks? romance are good sometimes

Comment

Aren't you a lucky one fellah right there to find some constant in your life? Are you really not sure that you would let that go?

Comment

You gotta go where you are most comfortable with. Sound unfair for the other one too if you keep them and you really do not feel like it. We have the power of choice. Go get your new fling!

Comment

does this mean you never broke up with someone before? bEcause if you do it should be just easy.

Comment

• Steezy
            Steezy commented
            Editing a comment
            of course I did but they were my boyfriends. This one is a hook up who maybe is hallucinating that we have a relationship. he is annoying to the core.

• Stanlee
            Stanlee commented
            Editing a comment
            hook ups just stop at an instant. there's not such thing as break ups

there is no such thing as break ups in hook ups. it just ends. without you telling it or you saying it. simple!

Comment

• Steezy
            Steezy commented
            Editing a comment
            well actually there. are decent guys. who tells you that it is the end. especially if it's a constant one. a one time hook up surely will just end. but if it lasted for months. naah, I think we all deserved to be told when to stop

• Stanlee
            Stanlee commented
            Editing a comment
            why hook up if they are expecting some formalities. I just don't get it. it's all about the fuck and having a big dick and hard thrust

Nah, a simple " this is the last time" will do for a "break up"... why are people expecting a lot nowadays?

Comment

• Steezy
            Steezy commented
            Editing a comment
            the problem with oversensitive people.. I suspect they are expecting a 2500 words explanation to get out of a relationship lol
        Working...
        X