Leaving My Husband

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaving My Husband

I have been uphappy for so long. it is nothing against him, we just got married young and I feel like I have missed out on so much of life. What should I do? it is not that I do not love him, I do, however, we got married in a rush because we thought we would never get another chance to and now it feels like we have never should've rushed it. Has anyone else been int his situation? What should I do?

Have you tried talking to him about this? Maybe you guys just need to spark it up. Maybe he feels the same. You do not know. But you owe it to him at this point to have a long and deep conversation with him about this.

Comment

Every time I try to talk to him about if he is happy or not with me, he always says yes and I geninuely believe that he is. That makes me an even worst person.

Comment

But did you tell why you are asking him these questions. ? Were you like "I am asking you if you are happy because I am not." and then you talk about what happens next? However, if you already have it in your head that you want be with other people than you will probably have to end it with him.

Comment

Also, think about it this way. What would make you stay? If you can't think of anything reasonable i.e. put the cap on the tooth paste or be more open with your emotions. Stuff like that. If you can't think of something that isn't completely crazy, then you do not want to be with them. it is as simple as that. If you have the feelings of wanting to be out then you are already out of the door. Think about it that way.

Comment

Yeah, when I think about what kind of stuff I woud need from him to make me stay it is very unreasonable. it is like .... insultingly unreasonable. I can't believe I thought I could work this out.I am def not meant to be with him. I fucked up staying with him, this long. I should've left a while ago. Fuck.

Comment

Working...
            X