Thinking He's Gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking He's Gone

I have been thinking lately that maybe my boyfriend has been seeing someone else. Like we have an open relationship when it comes to sex but lately it feels like he is emotionally straying. He has been working way too much or so he says. He locks his phone now. I do not know I just have this feeling that he is leaving me for someome that he met during his casual hook ups. How do I go about talking to him about this?

There is a guy on here with similar problems. You should talk to him. But basically, you can't confront him unless you have some sort of proof. You need to do some snooping and see what's going on when he says he's working.

Comment

Well, you do not have to go snooping. Have you tried just talking to him about if he is still interested? There is no harm in just checking in and making sure that your partner is happy. Start there before you go full spy mode on him.

Comment

Yeah that actually makes a lot more sense. Try just talking to him is much better advice than snooping and confront. I am going to try that, but if it fails. I would like to try something a bit crazier.

Comment

Best of luck. I hope it all turns out great!

Comment

Yeah, no he is def lying to me. I know it. He said he was happy but then pushed me away when I tried to start something with him in bed. He is cheating. What do I do?

Comment

YES! now it is your time to get a little bit crazy. Get on his phone, his laptop, anythingyou can get your hands on. Follow him if you need. Call the office after hours. Do shit like this but also be great at lying about shit like this. You never want to get caught.

Comment

Working...
              X