Should I Stay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I Stay

I have been dealing with this tiny issue lately. I am not happy but I am not unhappy. I am just bored? I guess, I do not even know. The worst part is we haven't been together long. I just feel like we live two different lives. We always have to drive to each other. I have fun with him when we are together but it is few and far between. I do not know. I was single for so long and I liked him a lot but now that we are together, I feel like I am missing out on being single. Or I am just missing out on doing something different and fun. What should I do? How do I get that excitement spark back?

Maybe you two just aren't meant for each other. I mean, there should be some form of a spark right? At least a little bit? If it is this early on and you just aren't feeling it, just admit that you two are just forcing something that isn't meant to be.

Comment

I have to agree with Jere. I mean, it really just sounds liek you are staying together because you are already together. I think you need to cut this guy free and go back to being single until you find someone that truly lights your fire. I do not think spicing things up will change anything in the long run. Just prolonging the inevitable.

Comment

Break up! You clearly do not want to be with him. Why are you fighting it?! Just let him know that you do not feel the way you thought you would by this point in the relationship and you do not think that you will. it is shitty but it has to be done.

Comment

Yeah, I def do not want to be with him anymore. I think it is actually kind of obvious now that I have spelled it out for myself. I sat him down this week and ended it so now I am officially single and I can start dating again. Let's put this profile to good use!

Comment

Maybe spice things up a little more bit?

Comment

If you think it's not going anywhere, just let it go

Comment

If at this point, early on your relationship, you feel bored, I suggest you talk about it with your partner and try to spice things up. Or just let it go.

Comment

Yeah, do something different - ME!

Comment

Working...
                  X