Cheating VS Cheating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheating VS Cheating

Ok, so I feel like this is a common problem among my fellow gents. I have an open relationship with my long term boyfriend. it is great. We have a lot of fun. But Now I think he is actually cheating on me. If you know what I mean. Like, something has become about something that is more than just sex. I saw some messages on his phone that just seemed too ... comfortable? I do not know. What shoud I do? Should I comfort him? Should I cheat?

I have been there sister. It is hard to know whether they are just cheating or if they are cheating cheating. It sucks. It'll drive you straight up bonkers. You either need solid proof or you need to confront him. However, I would recommend not confronting him uness you have some evidence. That is something that I would do if I was going to catch my man actually cheating on me. There are rules. He is breaking trust.

Comment

Never accuse someone of cheating unless you have hard evidence. How you get that evidence is your own call. But you should know that if you pick a fight you better have something to back it up with. Seriously. Otherwise you are fucked for life. I accused an ex of cheating without evidence and lost him. Turns out he really was just working late .I fucked up because I did not do my research.

Comment

I have on more than one occassion accused a boyfriend of cheating with no evidence and that ended poorly. I am the jealous type, what canI say? Butyeah, Ihave learned that you need to be smart about this and you need need need to have evidence. Without evidence you got nothing. That is how you trap him and catch him in his lies. There is only so much that you can do, before you can you start getting all crazy bitch on him. Bring a gun to that knife fight. Trust me.

Comment

I have found some text messages that just seem to familiar. Not like ones where he just finds out whereto meet andthen they bang kind of deal. Like they are very muchlike having dinners and lunches together and doing stuff out side of having sex. He texted him a photo of a garden and said I saw this view and thought of you and he's getting very flirty. So, I just want to figure out what is going on here. Do I have grounds for concern? That ismy main issue.

Comment

I think you might be on to something there. That isn't exactly a hook up or friend message and it definitely is not a work friend message either. I think he might be starting some sort of emotional affair with someone. Have you thought about just following him to see where he goes? I know that sounds crazy but I mean, we are all crazy. Has this ever crossed your mind? I think you should. I know all about stalking people from a far. I have done it to a boyfriend or two. Let me know if you want some tips.

Comment

Yeah, he is totally cheating on you and not inthe fun way. That sucks babe, I am so sorry to hear this. If it is any cnsolation, I was recently cheated on as well. It hurts but you do get over it and in time you heal. Plus, then you start to see the signs early. You begin to live your life the way you want and your perfect partner check list gets a little bit longer. But it works out in the end. You will find your own happiness.

Comment

Working...
              X