Coming Clean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming Clean

I have been dating someone for well over a year and I have been cheating on them for like 6 months. How do I just break things off? I keep trying to break up with him but then we hang out and I love him all over again but I still cheat. it is fucked. What do I do? Maybe someone can end it for me! THat would really help. Just saying.

Have you ever just thought about breaking it off? Just be like "I am not interested anymore" or "I have been cheating on you for a while now." This is the kind of thing that makes get trust issues. You should've just left him before you decided to have this six month long affair while staying with him. That is just fucked up. do not break someone like that, in no way is that fair. Like at all.

Comment

You really should not have let it go on this long I mean that is just mean. So mean. He seems great and you just crushed him. You cheated on him for half a damn year. You have some nerve. Break up with him and let him go. You do not deserve someone

Comment

Just be honest. Tell him you fucked up and do not deserve his forgiveness. Hopefully, he won't get super mad. Either way you need to end it. There is no good way of coming out of this situation without any battle scars. That is not cool. What you did.

Comment

Here is the thing about cheaters. There is so much more to your hurt than you know. There is so much more that happens behind the scenes and what happens after you leave. This person has to live with being betrayed, lied to, smashed in the heart and then they have to go out and try and trust someone again the way they trusted you. It does not matter in the end how nice and sweet and great you are about coming clean. The point is that you took the time out of your life to hurt that other person. You took a piece of their heart and made it impossible to heal. You became an enemy, a black spot. You fucked up. I don;t know how you can ask for forgiveness but if they do forgive you than they are a bigger person than I will ever be. You owe them an expanation. You owe yourself some hurt. Cheaters never win.

Comment

I think it would depend on the situation. I mean, if they are also cheating, is it really that bad? I mean, is it really cheating if you were already cheating to begin with? There are tons of reasons to cheat and there are so few reasons not to. I mean, we are not meant to be monogamous creatures. We need to go out and spread our seed.

Comment

You know you are gay right? That means you spreading your seed is 100% going to waste. But yeah I totally get where you are coming from. It's like what is the difference between cheating and cheating? Who is to say what counts as cheating? There are so many factors about this that we don;t know and maybe yeah he does feel bad about this. But I mean...come on. We can't hate everyone for everything. We all have our issues.

Comment

Working...
              X