Life doesn't end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life doesn't end

The perfect break up advice given to me by my cousin`s fiancé, `enjoy with a boy today Tom tomorrow Dick`. It`s like so perfect that dude life does not end or wait for anyone it keeps going so you know you gotta pick yourself up. No point crying over someone when you can get another one.

That's so on point. Best advice. This is so freaking true life never stops for anyone!

Comment

Crying over someone should never be an option when he doesn't care you shouldn't either!

Comment

Finally I'm reading something good on the internet! Best quote for today. This is what is wrong with this generation these days! They just keep fucking everyone on the way. No! This isn't how it works kid, love has some meaning if you are crying for someone then it's okay because you loved him, I'm not saying not to move on at all there are dickheads among us I can assure you but I'm asking you not to stop looking for love! Love is a wonderful feeling and nobody should ever miss out on it because somebody was a jerk and an asshole! Keep living your life with a spirit of forgiving! Best of luck!

Comment

Crying over some guy is now just too overrated. Fucking move on!

Comment

The advice is damn awesome- following it!

Comment

Life motto - today tom tomorrow dick and day after sick!

Comment

What an advice! Love it! Loved reading it and will remember it forever!

Comment

I don't think this should be the way in which a person lives his life. There should be some dignity, some sensitivity and some sense should be there in every person to know what's right and what's wrong. This is stupid being non-serious with the person you are having a sexual relationship with, using him like a trash paper. Every person has feelings and every one should be respected and looked at as a person - living thing rather some piece of crap. Have some sense and have some dignity you asshole! Don't be a pig.

Comment

Fuck this advice! I love my guy and I will wait till eternity for him no matter how much he makes me cry or hurts me!

Comment

That is so true, we keep going after something solid to depend on in life when the life itself is real solid, what we need is a chunk of this, and a chunk of that to just get through life and reach our eternal age! We try depending on love - it fails us, we try depending on money it fails us, we try depending on people they fail us too, what never stops is life! So stop depending on people and things, use the resources being thrown in front of you to survive and survive! Rest will happen on its own!

Comment

Working...
                      X