My guy left me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My guy left me

I left my family for this old guy, he had a demand that I had to come out of the closet only then would he date me and I was madly in love with him, I did as he said, I left my family he gave me shelter in his apartment. It was all good I was living my perfect life but then one day he just asked me to pack my bags and leave, I asked him why he said if you can leave your family for me then you can leave me too and before that happens I`m letting you go. Crushed with nowhere to go I ended up at this cheap motel, right now I have no one. My family wants nothing to do with me, I'm almost broke, I have nowhere to go and the person I loved is now in love with someone else. Could life get any worse?

He's right you could have left him too someday!

Comment

• Cornholio
      Cornholio commented
      Editing a comment
      So you're siding with the guy who dumped him?

Jackass!! Such an ass! I feel so bad for you! Let me know if I can help you with something. Look for a job or something, try getting back up on your own feet; it is going to be alright it always gets better after worse.

Comment

Yes it could have been worse; he could have tried killing you! Rather just throwing you out of his house! There is a lot worse going on in this world this is not even that big, for now it is big deal for you but when after 10 years from now you'll thank him for doing this!

Comment

No this is not the worst, this is just a small chunk - worst is when your guy gets killed whom you loved utterly and deeply, and you are unable to move on at all!

Comment

This is what should have happened to you! Who asked you to depend on him so much! Never depend on someone like this that he can one day take it all away from you!

Comment

Oh my God! Poor you! This is so ridiculous dude! Can I help you? Let me know message me asap. I'll pick you up, I have a room free you can stay there for as long as you want!

Comment

Why the hell! Are you out of cash- don't you have work? Weren't you earning? If you were like that staying-home ladies then good for him for leaving you! Should have had some dignity shouldn't have been fully dependent on him! This was coming, should have seen it coming!

Comment

That's miserable! One of my friends went through this terrible situation almost 5 years back but in that case he was the victim. He was dating his colleague- apparently both were gays and being in the same dept they developed a close bond. Since his partner was an expat and was living in some rented apartment; my friend offered him to live with him. He moved in with him the very next day. Who'd miss out such a great deal? Everything was going pretty well until my friend's gold watch disappeared from their bedroom. He searched it everywhere but it was nowhere to be found. He even asked his partner and he had no clue. One fine morning when he woke up, his cash, valuables and a lot more stuff was missing along with one person who was his partner and even till this date- none of the things have been recovered. So please be very careful. This is hard to believe and creepy I know- but that's all true.

Comment

Another example of how everything is TEMPORARY in this world. People can change any second like seriously any second and I am telling you this out of the experiences I have had in my life so far. One moment they'll tell you that they cant imagine their life without you and the other they are ready to replace you with whoever gives the best blowjob to them and satisfies their needs in every perspective. It's a mean and selfish world. Loyalty is priceless but no one is ready to deal with that.

Comment

Hi there, feeling very bad for you. According to me you should live your life in your own way and don't be sad for this type of person. I can understand that this is a very bad time for you, but time heals everything and I hope that everything will be fine. To move forward in life you can also take the help of professionals who awaken you from insight and help you out from this type of situation. You can visit Martine-voyance for peace of mind.

Comment

What an evil manipulative man he is. He forced you to come out of the closet to just let you go in the end? The reason that's why he's letting you go is really shallow and stupid. I hope you get through this dark period in your life

Comment

Originally posted by TylerBurden View Post
                        What an evil manipulative man he is. He forced you to come out of the closet to just let you go in the end? The reason that's why he's letting you go is really shallow and stupid. I hope you get through this dark period in your life
                        Tyler is right. You risked being disowned by your family just to be with him and he would leave you hanging for the same reason? That kind of person deserves to be alone the rest of his life

Comment

• TylerBurden
                          TylerBurden commented
                          Editing a comment
                          i hope he really does though, because he's going to do the same to other people

• BiggieBalls
                          BiggieBalls commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yeah, and maybe there have been other guys that have been left hanging already

I feel bad with what happened with you, I know that you would get over him at the right time

Comment

• MickeyDee
                          MickeyDee commented
                          Editing a comment
                          This is true, you'll get through to this.

• CockyMalone
                          CockyMalone commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Definitely, he'll be better. Don't forget your lessons though.

Just be strong and we know that you will get over him

Comment

Working...
                        X