Stay or not to stay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stay or not to stay?

You know how you wake up one day and you feel like you're no longer in love? I believe I have gotten to this point, this man is toxic for me and has a little dick so I don't really know why should I stay back more like what was holding me back all this time. So tell me gentlemen how do I make this break up less harsh for someone who is insecure and a complete egoistic asshole.

Breakup can't be less harsh, it's a BREAKUP, and it's always harsh! You can't make it easy for him!

Comment

If he's insecure anyways he's not going to take it nicely, it is bound to be fucked real bad!

Comment

DO NOT BREAKUP - yes that's less harsh! Think of the things you like about him love just doesn't disappear in sleep, there was something obviously that was keeping you with him, find that - dicks shouldn't be the reason to break up on small or large you get your satisfaction that's what matters! If you weren't getting satisfied it wouldn't have lasted this long either. So find that and work on it. More power to you!

Comment

This is so absurd of you to say that I woke up and felt nothing? I mean seriouslyyy. don't give us this shit and don't hide behind it either! Own up and say it you are an asshole and he doesn't deserve a piece of crap like you! So just fucking LEAVE HIM!

Comment

Leave him right away!

Comment

You are a jerk! You are an ASS.I feel sad for him already!

Comment

I can understand that you want to get out because one morning you woke up and you felt nothing - no love, no respect, just NOTHING! But you should see him too, you can't say the reason is he has a small dick, you can't say he's an insecure egoistic man, that's just something you are finding to sooth your inner guilt that what you are doing is right, but it's not! Love doesn't fly out of the window in a person's sleep, this means you were never in love and you were just using him for your own reason! Now that your reasons might have ended and you don't have a reason to stay-you want out which means you are a pig! A jackass and an asshole! And yes my majors was psychology in college FUCK YOU!!

Comment

Leave him - I hate small dicks! Idiots!

Comment

Do it! Just get it over with!

Comment

Don't break up just tell him you need break from him as you have been extremely taking him for granted! And you need time away from him so you can realize how much he means to you! Damn I'm Good lol

Comment

You shouldn't leave him like this, tell him first you are feeling less of love towards him, give him a chance to prove himself and then you can decide what you want! This is no way without even giving him a bit of a heads up or a chance you can't just leave him like that.

Comment

has a little dick, you had me there. There's no easy way to break up with someone, just be as nice as you can when you lay it on him. He'll get angry and upset but that's part of it. Try telling him how you really feel and maybe you can sugarcoat it just a little no matter how much of a dick he is (pun intended) he still deserves the truth

Comment

Breakups are always hard but he will eventually get over it. You came to the realization that he's toxic and i think that's a good enough reason to do it.

Comment

I'd definitely go with not to stay. If he really is what you say he is, toxic, then he's probably bad for you. Never ignore your instincts, they're there for a reason

Comment

Working...
                              X