Suggestions to console my crush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions to console my crush

I need some good suggestions my crush just had a break up and well I wanna be his shoulder to cry on and then be his dick to ride on. His relation was for more than 2 years and I know it`ll take time for him to move on, so I need all the good advices so I make all the right moves. Help me out guyyys! Although it is sad for him but yaaay for me also he deserves so much better than that douche he was dating.

Okay I think you just ease him out a bit, help him in everything, and give him the vibes that you are interested through your gestures! Don't become some idiot friend! Else you'll be friendzoned forever!

Comment

Oh I like the struggle - you should just take him to his favorite places or whatever his interest is and propose him!

Comment

• Cornholio
        Cornholio commented
        Editing a comment
        Wear those sexy thongs, show those underbutt, wink!

Look for a move and then make your move you'll be good to go! Just take advantage of his sadness and insert your dick in him right away!

Comment

Right now you are his buddy and to make him fuck you buddy, you need to sexually corner him and then baaammmm!!

Comment

Argh! Why always on a look out for some sad guy and trying to get into his pants! Mean ass you are give him his time! You can make your move later!

Comment

Let him first get out of the misery he's in dude! Breakups are really hard you would understand that, but give him time don't start yet with your moves please, because if he got to know your intentions about him your chance is gone forever! Puff! So be careful in whatever you are doing, just wait for the right time I would say! Good luck.

Comment

Just tell him how you feel and that you need a chance, that's it what is all the fuss about?

Comment

Small things like these are just so easy, everyone is ready for a breakup sex just get him in bed.

Comment

This is so cute! You should definitely just tell him, or propose him in a way he can't say no!

Comment

Just ask him out, he's had a break up he won't say no! He'll be so lonely! LOL

Comment

Do you think you are that so much better? You wouldn't do the same with him? Or he with you? How can you be sure he deserves you and not anyone else? Can I puke please? Don't you guys get tired of this shit?

Comment

Go on a date with him with him not knowing that you're already dating. Lol

Comment

Just to stick with him as often as possible and make sure that he truly enjoys the time that you're together. Be sure that you avoid going to places where they often went so he would forget the guy

Comment

Don't let no man getting close with him. This is your chance

Comment

Working...
                            X