When men turn clingy . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When men turn clingy . . .

What to do whenever one says about breaking up the other person keeps blackmailing that oh I`ll self harm myself and all of that crap. I want to end my relationship but whenever I say it he emotionally goes on blackmailing me and I can no longer take it. I really need help here what should I do in such a situation? I don't want to stay but he is forcing me too. Sorry to be sexist I myself `m a guy but dude, what is up with such clingy men? I really want to get out of this! He is getting me suicidal I desperately need help!

You are getting suicidal? Good use that! Tell him if he didn't let you leave him then you will definitely leave this world and that will be on him! Tell him u don't want him for even a second! Get his game on himself simple.

Comment

Oh talk about clingy man! I always thought we are born the rugged, sensitive, harsh, egoistic kind of people but dude have I seen the kind of men who just like to cry all the time, stick to you like you are some magnet to them, much worse than a woman I swear! Can't even stand a sight of these kind of men, damn them I was saved from having a nervous breakdown in that relationship! They are just so insanely clingy! Eeeeeeehhhhhh!!!

Comment

Damn these idiots! Trying to give their life for someone as shitty as you who doesn't even care if they live or die! Get lost you piece of shit!

Comment

This is so ridiculous; can't you just try and start living again with him? Give him a chance dude! Tell him where his problems lie and ask him to change a bit and you on the other hand would change a bit too according to his wishes. Try this out it might help unless you have just decided you don't want him ever again that's something different!

Comment

I would say just vanish in thin air if he can't find you how can he kill himself for someone who just vanished lol

Comment

Please tell him to go fuck himself off!

Comment

Kill yourself!

Comment

I had a guy who was exactly the same - I took a knife jabbed it in his throat pointing the sharp knife side a bit on the skin of the throat and asked him should I kill you or kill myself? He started screaming and crying saying, I don't want to die hahahhahahaa. I left and now I'm a happy man lol.

Comment

Tell the police he's bothering you and blackmailing you with death threats lol or say you have changed and you have started liking girls!

Comment

Tell him to go kill himself! Just say okay get it over with, then you'll know.

Comment

Get him fixed with someone else! Perfect? Problem solved.

Comment

OMG! He's so manipulative and toxic. Block him right away!

Comment

You know what you are being a douchebag, ass and what not! OR wait you are just being straight forward- I am so sorry to judge you. Blackmailing is not okay like never. How about you play those cards on him? In simple words- use all the techniques on him that he's using to influence you. Isn't that cool? You really need to cut that person out of your life but before you take this step, I'd recommend you to give it a talk. Tell him you are not liking his behaviour and this clinginess. Meanwhile you should get involved in your friend circle much so that you have people around you who support you and your choices when your partner continues to threaten you. You've put yourself in a very complex situation. Do inform the local police about this issue.

Comment

There will always be thin line between cute-clingy and crazy-clingy. Your man is hella crazy!

Comment

Working...
                              X