Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm struggling to break up with this guy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm struggling to break up with this guy...

I really want to end thigns with this guy, but I can't get there. He somehow comes up with a way to make me feel sad and I end not telling him. Things have gone on like that for a few months now, but now it's got worse. I need to stop caring once and just tell him that I want to move on with my life and he got to understand that. There's no point hooking up with him if I'm not enjoying doing that. Right now, I want to get to know with more people and have fun with them. I don't want to belong to anyone. That's the most important party I guess.

Putting yourself ahead of everything or everyone else is a good idea. I mean at the end of the day, we know about what we need to know the best. If you feel that this relationship is taking a toll on you and that you're unhappy, there's no reason for you to be with that person.

Comment

If you don't see the point of being with some or if it doesn't make sense to you, there's no reason for you to stay in that relationship or waste any more of your time on that person. Just break up!

Comment

David_H is right. It doesn't really matter what he says or does, you shouldn't be in such a relationship or affair or whatever.... I mean if you're not having fun anymore and if you don't see a reason why you're with that person, then there's no point of wasting your time there. Don't wait around, just get it over with as soon as you can.

Comment

break ups are always difficult, so what ur going through is difficult too, there's no doubt about that. but u got to put an end to something if its not working out. just focus on what u want out of a relationship. if that's not there, then i don't see why u need to put up with someone. i was in a similar relationship some time back n i put an end to it. it was kinda hard n i was stuck in a situation like u, but i felt great once i did it.

Comment

Feeling nervous before a break up is normal. Don't let him distract you. Just be straight forward and get it over with. There's no better way to do it than that. You don't have to give a speech or something. Pick a good time. Pick a good location. Sit down and tell him what you need to tell him and what you're going to do from there. That's just it!

Comment

Your advice and tips are really appreciated guys! It was very helpful!! You're right, I don't see a reason to delay this break up anymore. I just have to pack up the courage to go ahead with it. I've just gotten a bit too comfortable with this person and I don't think that's a good thing. If I'm not having fun, then I don't see why I should stay in such a relationship. Thanks again for all the comments!

Comment

Working...
              X