Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's not working out for any of us, but we're still together.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not working out for any of us, but we're still together.

Right now, I've been seeing this guy that I met on Manplay for a couple of months. But I can't really say that it's working out for any of us. I get the feeling that we are both kinda unhappy in this affair. Yet, we keep coming back to each other which is strange. I don't know what to do right now. Is this feeling normal in an affair that might become something serious down the road or should I come to my senses and break up?

It can be one of those things or both. Only you can answer that question to be frank. I mean I don't think anyone should remain in a relationship if they aren't happy. But only you know what happiness means for you. What I call 'happiness' might not feel the same for you. Hope you get my point

Comment

Thanks for your response Christian. Yes, I know what you mean. What I'm trying to say is, I don't think I'm 100% satisfied in this relationship and when I look a few years ahead, I don't see him with me. I think he feels the same way about me. So why do we keep coming back to each other? That's what I'm trying to figure out. If it's something that isn't good for us, I want it to stop. Right now, it seems okay, but I don't want to continue this if it's going to make things complicated in the future....

Comment

You don't sound like someone who's happy in a relationship hahaha if you're not happy with something, the best solution is to get rid of it. It doesn't matter what it is.

Comment

I got to agree with naughty.sam here. There's no reason why you should stay with someone if you're not happy in that relationship. You're clearly saying that you nor him are happy. You don't need any other reasons to break up. The fact that you're coming back to each other all the time might be because the two of you aren't handling this well. Break up and commit to it. There's no need to come back to each other again. You stop, because it's not working out. That's it.

Comment

Yeah it's easy to keep going back to the same person. We got to keep ourselves from doing that sometimes. It's totally natural to miss someone once you break up. That's how our brains work. It doesn't really matter if it was a horrible relationship or not, you're going to miss that person. That's when you got to remind yourself why you broke up in the first place and why it doesn't make sense to get back together. Sometimes it feels right and it's so easy to get back together, but ultimately, it's not the right thing to do.

Comment

The easiest thing will be to end it and don't even think about keeping in touch with each other. The fact that you keep comin back to each other means that keeping in touch isn't going to work for you two.

Comment

Sometimes even if your mind says no, the heart will always say yes. We all don't know why. It's just how humans are wired.

Comment

Its because sometimes doing the wrong thing feels good that is why the both of you both end up being with each other. If you feel guilty about your setup then you have to end it already

Comment

Maybe try and wait it out? maybe eventually it'll come out right

Comment

Hey, if the sex is good, stay on it. well, until you find someone better, that is

Comment

Maybe it would be much better for the both of you to just hook up since it looks like that's the only thing that works for the both of you

Comment

Working...
                        X