Best way to break up with someone you met on Manplay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best way to break up with someone you met on Manplay

Been seeing this guy that I met on Manplay for a few weeks now... I don't it to go any further though.... I've kinda had enough fun with him and I didn't want to start a relationship when I signed up on here.... what's the best or the nicest way to break up with someone that you met on here? It's my first time breaking up with someone that I met on this site.... so I'm a bit confused as to how to do it....

It doesn't have to be any different from what you would do in real life. Just nicely tell him that it's not working out or it's going way further than you would like. That should do the job for you.

Comment

There's no point thinking too much about things like that. And trying to be too nice isn't going to do any good for you or him. So just find a good time and be honest to him. You'll be doing him a huge favor by doing that too. I mean no one in their right mind would want to be with someone who's not happy in that relationship. You're being unfair to him by keeping this to yourself and not telling him the truth. Ultimately, that's not so nice!

Comment

@thomas.findlay I get what you're trying to say, but I'm sure you understand my position too... I know that it's not working out, but that doesn't mean that I don't care about this person.... I don't want to hurt him in any way.... I've had some good times with him and I value that... it's just that I don't want to get into a relationship right now.... I have set myself different priorities and I want to focus on them...

Comment

Tell him what you just wrote up there haha!!!! Problem solved!!

Comment

Haha good one Steve!! You kinda make sense though

Comment

There's a lot you can take from Steve's comment. You're being honest to us here and you should do the same with your partner or lover. That's going to be the nicest thing that you can do to him. Personally, I love it when someone's being honest and straight forward with me. It might hurt sometimes, but there's always that positive. You can sit back and think, 'at least he was being honest with me'. That means a lot sometimes. Even when it hurts.

Comment

@WaltF you make a very good point. I think I get what all of you are trying to say. There's just no reason for me to delay this and keep pretending. I need to tell him as soon as possible and I'm going to do that. I know what I need to tell him. I think he will be able to see where I'm coming from and draw the positives. Thanks for your advice guys!! It means a lot to me.

Comment

No worries It feels nice to help out someone! Good luck! Hope you manage to do it soon

Comment

Tag him here. Lol. Easier said than done.

Comment

• TylerBurden
                      TylerBurden commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Oh such a savage

Ignore his messages and block him. And tell him that you're not looking for anything serious at the moment

Comment

Working...
                    X